Picture of your favorite vinyl in your collection!

impact

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh, I forgot I had this picture. This is actually probably my favorite one in my collection, lp wise

[image]

It's the King of Punk LP, Portland edition w/ all four posters, and then this lyric booklet that Jerry A made and there are were some where around 15 made at the time....I don't know how many are actually still intact, every thing is mint, never played. It was given to me by an old friend of the band.

there are a few but this is one of them

Losing Streak b/w Mixology of Tom Collins 5"

Black vinyl with no labels and with stickered bag (LIMITED TO 9)

[image]

[image]

hate to burst your bubble here but that "limited to 9" thing isn't really significant. They're just the fourth pressing sleeves with records left over from the first pressing, so one could take one of the 3000 records from the first pressing, a fourth pressing sleeve and BAM.

:) Thanks. Those pictures are kinda old, I've added a lot more stuff since then but no camera. I hope to update soon. That Ink and Dagger 7" that you have is nice for sure. Was that a record release or test press version or something?

It was done for a show they did in Philly on 2/21/97. And that is real blood by the way.

there are a few but this is one of them

Losing Streak b/w Mixology of Tom Collins 5"

Black vinyl with no labels and with stickered bag (LIMITED TO 9)

[image]

[image]

hate to burst your bubble here but that "limited to 9" thing isn't really significant. They're just the fourth pressing sleeves with records left over from the first pressing, so one could take one of the 3000 records from the first pressing, a fourth pressing sleeve and BAM.

i know they are 1st pressing leftovers and i know this isn't a fake one that someone did themselves cause i got it from no idea not on ebay