Worst breakups ever

So basically....

I was working a lot this one week, so I had no chances of seeing my girlfriend. She kept texting me like "we have to talk we have to talk" and I didn't figure it out at first and we had a chance to talk online quick for a little while and I was like "so what happened" and I get "a lot" as an answer, basically got it out of her that this kid she was good friends with got really drunk and said "somethings"

The next day at work I kept texting to try and get it out of her. She basically told me she left me for this other guy. Who basically just used her then got back with his ex.

Yeah...that's the worst (and only) I have.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh long story short, dated for 3 yrs, engaged, blah blah blah. We both weren't feeling it anymore, said I could do better, bitch smashed my *slapstick* 25 (23) songs, made some comment and left. Don't remember what she said it was like slow-mo worst moment. not the dumping, but the smashing of my favorite record. 5 years later i have FINALLY replaced it.

WHAT A BITCH.

TOTALLY DUDE. TOTALLY.

Uh long story short, dated for 3 yrs, engaged, blah blah blah. We both weren't feeling it anymore, said I could do better, bitch smashed my *slapstick* 25 (23) songs, made some comment and left. Don't remember what she said it was like slow-mo worst moment. not the dumping, but the smashing of my favorite record. 5 years later i have FINALLY replaced it.

You should have used the quad laser on her.

You know what I think I kinda stood there looking at it for about an hour before I did anything. Like I remember that then kinda waking up the next morning. The hours in between are totally lost. It was a huge blackout period. I think alcohol was involved though..

The consumption was for the record, not the girl.

ill sell you my test pressing

I think my worst one is pretty good...

See, I was a junior in high school, and the week leading up to my prom, my girlfriend was really weird and distant. I thought chicks liked proms? But whatever. So, during the thing, she said she wanted to tell me something, but didn't want to ruin the night. She already pretty much had, but I told her to tell me later.

I was driving her home so she could change before our after-party, and she said, "remember during spring break when you went with your family to Arizona? Well, I hung out with my ex, and I fucked him. And I'm pregnant."

Here's the kicker: I never slept with her.

ill sell you my test pressing

Make him pay way out the ass. None of that "Aaron Danger is a good dude" horseshit. You're broke as shit and if you sell that you get some fucking money for it. The last regular version sold for $170 on ebay. FAR OUT THE AS AARON!

My brother had a real bad break up. He was with a girl for about 5 years and just never comitted (of course he couldn't get his shit together either). This girl stuck with him (she was a college graduate he was a high school drop out) through shitty night jobs and the GED tests. Finally she got tired of him not doing anything with his life. She dumped him, was engaged to some other dude in 6 months, married in a year.

Ever since that he only dated young and stupid women.

See, I was a junior in high school, and the week leading up to my prom, my girlfriend was really weird and distant. I thought chicks liked proms? But whatever. So, during the thing, she said she wanted to tell me something, but didn't want to ruin the night. She already pretty much had, but I told her to tell me later.

I was driving her home so she could change before our after-party, and she said, "remember during spring break when you went with your family to Arizona? Well, I hung out with my ex, and I fucked him. And I'm pregnant."

Haha, that's a classic. So basically, you dodged one hell of a bullet with that one.

There's a few girls I dated I regret not getting a go with though I suppose taking two different girls' virginities is good enough for one man.

I worked with one of my ex's, we broke up after a year of dating. After 3 months of bullshit fighting and seeing eachother way to much an actually thinking about getting back together. She starts dating some 30 yearold, she is only 22 years old. They just bought a place together and they are getting married in the next year. She was fucking bitch.

I was gonna say I have a similar story but yours is much worse. I broke up with a girl and the next week she had my best friend drive her to planned parenthood to get an AIDS test because she slept with this dude 2 nights after we broke up. She was a virgin and we never slept together...so her first was some drunk dude in the front seat of her friends truck. He still has no idea why she called him, except that it would get back to me.

But yeah, yours is way worse.

Haha, that's a classic. So basically, you dodged one hell of a bullet with that one.

I would've hated to have the "ummm, are you putting on weight?" talk...

this one's is my dads.

He was engaged to marry this chick and I can't remember how long but it was something short like one or two months before the wedding this chick leaves my dad for a friend of his and they get married using all the wedding plans that they had set up for my dads wedding.

So, my last girlfriend. Before she dated me, she had a strictlly physical relationship with the drummer from Fall Out Boy. She broke it off with me last August because she didnt want to "get married or anything," which meant she didnt want to be real serious. Now she lives with her current boyfriend, who just happens to be the dude from Cap'n Jazz and Make Believe.

Not so much a bad breakup, but a just bad story.

So, my last girlfriend. Before she dated me, she had a strictlly physical relationship with the drummer from Fall Out Boy. She broke it off with me last August because she didnt want to "get married or anything," which meant she didnt want to be real serious. Now she lives with her current boyfriend, who just happens to be the dude from Cap'n Jazz and Make Believe.

Not so much a bad breakup, but a just bad story.

If I had the choice to bang someone semi famous or bang you.

I'd pick someone semi famous unless you are semi famous and I didn't even realize.