Boris Smile 2xLP now in southern lord store

NO PROMOTION FOR LIFE!

The deluxe 180 gram orange vinyl version of the new Boris album: "Smile" is now available to order! As per usual no expense was spared for the vinyl documentation of this recording.

There are exclusive lp only tracks as well as extended versions and different mixes than on the Southern Lord Smile Cd version and the Smile Japanese cd and lp released by Daymare.

LP 1

A1. Statement

A2. BUZZ-IN

A3. Laser Beam

A4.Vein (Bonus track) Song / Boris

B1. My Neighbor Satan (Different Mix from SL CD ver) with Michio Kurihara on Guitar

B2. KA RE HA TE TA SA KI -No Ones Grieve-

LP 2

C1. Flower Sun Rain (No cut, Longer than SL CD ver) with Michio Kurihara on Guitar

C2. You were Holding an Umbrella with Michio Kurihara on Guitar

C3. After Me (Bonus Track)

D4. Different Mix, No cut, Longer than SL CD ver) with Stephen O'Malley on Guitar

The Smile graphics and design via Stephen O' Malley that adorn the cd version have a larger canvas to radiate from. The front and back cover are reflective silver "mirror" stock. Both lps are housed in printed inner-sleeves that contain photos, lyrics and artwork by Boris familia.

Mailorder customers receive 180 gram orange vinyl (1,000 pressed of this color) and a 18"x24" Smile poster. $17 each

I still need to hear the US version, but I love the Japanese mix.

yeah same. Wish I could get my hands on a Japanese copy of the LP but not willing to spend over $100 on it so I'm probably shit out of luck.

the SL site has a ton of things I want right now, I just hope they'll still be in my local record store when I get back from Europe. If anyone here's into Sunn O))) by the way I suggest picking up a copy of the Pentemple CD. It's recorded from the show they played in Melbourne early last year which was really awesome, and was actually a better performance than what Sunn O))) did I think (though I may be biased because there were, like, 50 people at that gig versus 200+ at the other show, and I was right up front choking on the discharge from the smoke machine)

nice one.

i've ordered this from Insound with a total to Australia of $26. SL are doing it for $37.

just wondering if the insound will be the orange version too. doesnt really matter coz all my other boris vinyl (except for rainbow which is clear) are black.

was wondering about the same thing, SL's shipping rates are very expensive compared to insound..

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there peeps

Question: Does anyone know where to find pressing information for this title?

I got my Orange version from Southern Lord and Aquarius Records in SF sold me a copy which they say is clear vinyl (but it doesn't have the little round sticker stating CLEAR and number pressed) It is still sealed until I can get more info.

How do we find out how m any different colors were pressed?

Going to see Boris at the Great AMerican Aug 2 so perhaps they will have some other pressings available!?!?!

Yay, my 1st post