FOR SALE: Verse- Aggression TOUR PRESS /200

deathtripper

i don't like what u are doing...why not just trade it...or sell it to someone for a DECENT price....(ps yes i will be attending a verse show but the tour doesn't hit my area till the last couple of shows and people like u flipping it on the internet make it less of a chance for me to get one) I hope the save a couple for every show.. :-[

I don't see what's wrong with this.

A lot of people at roughly the same time wanted this, and all he could get was one. Rather than saying "first one to reply gets it for (whatever price) and having the same sort of instant pile on, he's letting people bid. If someone decides it's not a decent price, they won't pay it.

i don't like what u are doing...why not just trade it...or sell it to someone for a DECENT price....(ps yes i will be attending a verse show but the tour doesn't hit my area till the last couple of shows and people like u flipping it on the internet make it less of a chance for me to get one) I hope the save a couple for every show.. :-[

you should be getting mad at the people who are offering what they are then, not him. what if the kid that gets it isn't getting the tour? i'm sure even he sold it for $10 you'd still get mad, not that he sold it but that you didn't get it.

bands really need to figured out a better system for 'tour editions'

there's no point in having one if it doesn't even make it past halfway through the tour

i agree in a sense but it would be hard to do. although last night ON cut off sales of their tour press so it seemed like they can have them at the other west coast shows.

damn.

will someone be willing to trade something for this?....my whole verse collection is almost complete (missing a few 7"s) and i need this.

I'd like to hang onto it, but really I'd trade it for anything for my collections. I'm not sure if you have any, but if you can get any of them, here's what I need: http://www.deadformat.net/tradelist/rivals/wants