FS: Lego Indiana Jones for PS2 - $30ppd

We have a bunch at the company store for all systems.. I may get a 35% discount on them.. If so I can pick some up for people

I have to find out if the discount applies though. It may be the same as lego sets that don't get one :(

Edit:

Just confirmed that we get a crazy discount on video games.. I'll find out the price and let you all know around Lunchtime PST

My brother and I have been playing the Star Wars Lego one a lot lately. It's fun as all hell.

My brother and I would sit for unnecessarily long periods of time playing the full saga version. We spent a lot of time and beat it 100% and its still fun to run around and do nothing useful sometimes.

That's what we pretty much did all weekend. We played the free mode and just ran around trying to collect as many of the peg thingies (name escapes me right now) as possible...

Plus it was more fun Saturday night pounding beers and playing it...

ok

Edit: that goes for anyone.. if you want something PM Me.

Mind you I don't know how the supply level is at the store.. I just checked and they appeared to have enough for each system.

But if they don't have it, I'll let you know.

Don't expect to send me monies until I verify that the game is in stock.