I love spoiled bands with big heads.

Guest genericinsight

Thieves and Villains are a local band from my area. They definitely have some pretty big egos. I was supposed to lend them a PA system for a show one time. So I pack it up put it in my car and drive over to one of their houses. When I'm about 5 minute away one of the guy calls me and says never mind we decided not to play the show anymore

Guest genericinsight
sooo.... what venue did you book this at

Sorry dude, I was out running errands and can't be on the Internet every second ::):P

It was at Lost and Found Bar, on the corner of Franklin Street and Greenpoint Ave.

Guest genericinsight
Thieves and Villains are a local band from my area. They definitely have some pretty big egos. I was supposed to lend them a PA system for a show one time. So I pack it up put it in my car and drive over to one of their houses. When I'm about 5 minute away one of the guy calls me and says never mind we decided not to play the show anymore

Oy, that blows. Thing is, it wasn't them that were the idiot band in this story, it was the other band. However, T&V didn't at least give me the courtesy of letting me know that they weren't playing.

Guest genericinsight
Post about this in more places so that when people Google their name they see your story.

LOL

Maybe they'll see it and then come here and pull an Ice Nine Kills!

theres a difference between getting hit, and having your face torn open

your right im sorry.

Are you mad at me?

im mad that i havent gotten my milk shake yet!

another great story.... the bassist from Voodoo Glowskulls is so hardcore, he had the flu or some shit, and they put a garbage can next to him... and he was playing while puking the entire set, and never missed a note.

your right im sorry.

Are you mad at me?

im mad that i havent gotten my milk shake yet!

another great story.... the bassist from Voodoo Glowskulls is so hardcore, he had the flu or some shit, and they put a garbage can next to him... and he was playing while puking the entire set, and never missed a note.

a friends band had to do this with their drummer. He had a 105 temp and he was throwing up pepto for the entire set.

Guest genericinsight

Last week, I saw the Sidekicks and their bassist's nose began gushing blood. He sat out the rest of the set (they only had a couple songs left anyways) and the bassist of Ghost Town Trio filled in. That's still better than a band stopping a show entirely.

The only crazy thing I've ever witnessed along the lines of what has been shared was back in November when I saw ISIS in Boston. One of the nights, Clouds opened and the guitarist (his name escapes me right now) vomited right on stage b/c he was nervous for some reason. Everyone had a good laugh about it.

sooo.... what venue did you book this at

Sorry dude, I was out running errands and can't be on the Internet every second ::):P

It was at Lost and Found Bar, on the corner of Franklin Street and Greenpoint Ave.

i'll forgive you this time... just don't let it happen again!

i've been there by the way! I think I watched one of the Pens/Red Wings games there back in may!

Matt Caughtran of The Bronx fucked his knee on the first night of a tour over in the UK to the point that he was told he may need surgery, he did it while singing the entirety of Heart Attack American from the floor in the middle of the crowd (they were main support, the venues and crowds he did this in the middle of were huge). Anyway, not only did he finish the show on that fisrt night, he played the rest of the two week tour and did the same thing for that song every night, with a big shit-eating grin on his face the whole time.

[image]

Guest genericinsight

Lost and Found rules, these guys are stupid.

No shit, it's one of my favorite places to see a show and the neighborhood is perfectly fine.