VC Board Contest - Minus the Bear POI Test Press

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should post more. Pretty much everyone around here is pretty rad.

yeah, except for a good portion of the people on here that arent too nice. :(

Actually most of us are pretty amiable, it just looks bad when a brand new member with a post count of 3 wins a contest for a test press that a large number of people here who have been on here for a while now and try to contribute a lot would have killed to get. Call it bitterness, call it jealousy, whatever. It just sucks for us "veterans."

Guest falloutcollapse

You should post more. Pretty much everyone around here is pretty rad.

yeah, except for a good portion of the people on here that arent too nice. :(

Sorry. But just get ready for a PM every day from someone trying to get this off your hands + awesome smite action.

Sorry. But just get ready for a PM every day from someone trying to get this off your hands + awesome smite action.

That would be totally stupid. Everyone complained about her winning because she wasn't around. I somewhat agreed but now she's here and trying to become part of the community so give it a rest.

Yeah, its nice when you win a test pressing. I won the Weasel won that found a good home with hickey but its not the end of the world.

Guest falloutcollapse

That would be totally stupid. Everyone complained about her winning because she wasn't around. I somewhat agreed but now she's here and trying to become part of the community so give it a rest.

No dude, this is how I feel too.

Oh I know, didn't mean to insinuate you were going to do the smiting or the harassing.

Guest falloutcollapse

Oh I know, didn't mean to insinuate you were going to do the smiting or the harassing.

Haha no. I don't think I've ever smited anyone.