Virgil, would/can you ever stock vinyl from _____?

Since a whole bunch of us are quickly becoming VC junkies and Virgil is really awesome at restocking specific items we request, I thought that making a thread strictly dedicated to telling Virgil what we'd like to see him stock might be helpful for him (and us). Make requests, everyone! Maybe Virgil will help feed our addictions even more. :)

I'll start: I know all three of Ben Folds' solo records (the two studio albums and the live record) are still in print, and after a quick eBay search, it seems like some of the older Ben Folds Five stuff is, too. I'd much rather buy these LPs from you over someone else, Virgil; any chance of getting these in?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i first getting in touch with Jeff Matlow from Crank! Records and convincing him to press and repress most everything on his label, starting with giving the vinyl treatment to Vitreous Humor's "Posthumous" album.

Also, more specific than a label, but is it possible to press Cursive's Storms Of Early Summer? I know it was pressed by some German label on 220g vinyl, but can we get a normal release over here plz?

Since a whole bunch of us are quickly becoming VC junkies and Virgil is really awesome at restocking specific items we request, I thought that making a thread strictly dedicated to telling Virgil what we'd like to see him stock might be helpful for him (and us). Make requests, everyone! Maybe Virgil will help feed our addictions even more. :)

I'll start: I know all three of Ben Folds' solo records (the two studio albums and the live record) are still in print, and after a quick eBay search, it seems like some of the older Ben Folds Five stuff is, too. I'd much rather buy these LPs from you over someone else, Virgil; any chance of getting these in?

Are you sure Rockin' The Suburbs is still in print? If it is, where can I get it?

man you guys love bens fold... I guess i should give them a chance.

Where should i start?

Personally I'd say start with Ben Folds Five - Whatever and ever amen

this is where i started. excellent, excellent record. doesn't get much better when ben sings "give me my money back, you bitch!"