Post Pics of your Setup (Turntable + Speakers)

corbet

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm bored at work. Here's my situation: I recently bought a black berry pearl off of ebay. When I was at home (on the road a lot for work), i was testing out my camera and took a picture of my record player set up (i think).

For you, the Vinyl Collective loyalists, I will stop doing work and make getting this photo off of my phone and onto the internet my number 1 priority. I do not have a usb cable for this here, so this could get interesting.

Wish me luck.

Update #1: The supply/fax room was raided, but no USB cables were in there. The tech support guy just left his desk. Time for raid #2...

i'm bored at work. Here's my situation: I recently bought a black berry pearl off of ebay. When I was at home (on the road a lot for work), i was testing out my camera and took a picture of my record player set up (i think).

For you, the Vinyl Collective loyalists, I will stop doing work and make getting this photo off of my phone and onto the internet my number 1 priority. I do not have a usb cable for this here, so this could get interesting.

Wish me luck.

Update #1: The supply/fax room was raided, but no USB cables were in there. The tech support guy just left his desk. Time for raid #2...

This has serious potential for a +1. Keep the narration going!

Update #2: Tech support desk raided. No luck. As I was leaving I noticed his bag under his desk. I thought to my self..."Should I do this? This seems like I'm crossing the line".

Lets just say that line was crossed. In the first pocket I looked it, there was a usb cable. Success!

Downloading blackberry software now.

Update #2: Tech support desk raided. No luck. As I was leaving I noticed his bag under his desk. I thought to my self..."Should I do this? This seems like I'm crossing the line".

Lets just say that line was crossed. In the first pocket I looked it, there was a usb cable. Success!

Downloading blackberry software now.

hahaha, fantastic!

Why do you have a Blackberry if the e-mail isn't set up? Sounds funny to me, haha!

I'm getting a new phone soon, I may get a Blackberry, I hate the MotoQ.

My setup blows so I won't take a picture of it. It's just a very basic record player that I snagged on Amazon for $70 that has a built in speaker. When I move out I'm going to buy a much better record player and stereo system and then bring the ROCK!