boy sets fire / shai hulud split 7"

Guest kylewilliam

Guest kylewilliam

anyone have this or know the pressing info? i have one and dont see it listed anywhere, but i may be a complete idiot and am missing it.

• 5 years later...

Sorry to dig this thread up but I need your help to identify one those I bought as a purple. As it arrived I was sure that this is grey but I know there can be several variants so I'm not sure. If anyone could help me out I'd be thankful!

Images can be found here http://imgur.com/GI0JKXW,sh7ajET,qWeEXks#0 !

Does the normal grey variant also have those white / purple marbles or swirls in it? This is the thing that kept me wondering!

yep, they do.

i have a grey copy and a greyish purple (not the bright purple one jhulud posted in the beginning - would be looking for it, though!). both have some swirls in it. but when you hold them close together, one is clearly greyish purple and one clearly grey with some swirls.

Ok next question regarding this record :D I bought one of these on ebay and the seller claimed it was the Detroit Fest Edition but the small paper like in the picture here was missing. Although he claimed that this is the detroit fest edition! Is there any other indicator for that? He said there was a number or something but there wasn't anything like that. It came yesterday and it looks exactly like the ordinary black one. Is there any other difference to the normal black version?? If yes, I'd like to get my money back as I paid a bit more what I would have paid for the normal black one, besides I already own this.

Ok next question regarding this record :D I bought one of these on ebay and the seller claimed it was the Detroit Fest Edition but the small paper like in the picture here was missing. Although he claimed that this is the detroit fest edition! Is there any other indicator for that? He said there was a number or something but there wasn't anything like that. It came yesterday and it looks exactly like the ordinary black one. Is there any other difference to the normal black version?? If yes, I'd like to get my money back as I paid a bit more what I would have paid for the normal black one, besides I already own this.

Hahaha...

I was bidding on that one, too. I was outbid the last second, though. Lucky me ;-) Sorry, mate.

Regarding the question: not to my knowledge.