Sign in to follow this  
corey.

PO: J.I.D. - DiCaprio 2

5 minutes ago, nz_in_colour said:

Sold out! I'm grumpy as hell. Crossing my fingers for a wider release 🙏 - the only pressing of The Never Story was super limited too.. 

Looks like it is still available to me. It says backordered until November, but I think that’s the standard line UO uses for a preorder. 

I actually missed it too and I made the damn thread for this. Had no clue it'd go so quick and went to grab it last night and it wouldn't let me check out.

I know UO re-stocks stuff sometimes but not sure on this one haha. I saw people on reddit saying they bought 5 copies and shit.

33 minutes ago, corey. said:

I actually missed it too and I made the damn thread for this. Had no clue it'd go so quick and went to grab it last night and it wouldn't let me check out.

I know UO re-stocks stuff sometimes but not sure on this one haha. I saw people on reddit saying they bought 5 copies and shit.

Fuckers.

1 hour ago, tetsuodaironman said:

Second pressing that ships in Januray...

I don't know if it's a genuine second pressing or not since they don't fully stock and tend to re-stock stuff that's sold out (but it could all be lies haha) - I do suspect that it'll ship sooner possibly if they had already put in the initial order. Also I was putting in a vinyl order with my plant recently and the turnaround times leading to Black Friday RSD / Christmas are pretty slow and I feel like that could've played a role in the date change. Basically any release for 2019 had to be submitted by now. I could be entirely wrong though.

Either way, I'm glad to have gotten a copy.

Edited by corey.

17 hours ago, pizza face said:

I'm just gonna go with Amazon. I don't want to end up with a copy from UO thats shipped by them slapping a shipping label on the record jacket. 

UO packages their records in a LP box, inside a bigger box with bubble wrap. If it's not shipped out from a local/random store, that is. It's pretty solid like 90% of the time for me haha.