More Reinventing Axl Rose Awesomeness

-- Yes, gonna do the 180 RAR. Probably 300 copies. More info later. I dunno how many people will care, but it will be an interesting experiment.

-- Yeah, I said it, so I'll back up the custom screened RAR idiocy. I was actually joking, but I'll sure as heck do it. Most of that $ will go toward the poor sap that will have to burn the screens and do the printing. Damn.

can it be anything, and i mean ANYTHING? ;D

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-- The new LTJ looks like it was pressed at GZ, judging from the appearance of the vinyl. I do not have one yet, but I bet the inscription is stamped in, not hand scratched. That means direct-metal mastering and a different material than used in the USA.

i can vouch for this... all the boxes came in with the horrid pirates press sticker on every box. someone peeled them off and stuck them all around our warehouse to annoy me.

-- Yeah, I said it, so I'll back up the custom screened RAR idiocy. I was actually joking, but I'll sure as heck do it. Most of that $ will go toward the poor sap that will have to burn the screens and do the printing. Damn.

vertical merch eh?

matt packs each order with tender love and care. can't rush that.

Amen to that! I always get the little notes like, "Hey, enjoy this" or "We didn't have this, so here". Really threw me off when I got a call from the 352 area code. Matt telling me a Feast or Famine was out and what did I want? Even said i could swing by and stuff record if I am ever down there.

Fuck the Wal Mart Customer Service, No Idea is top notch. Like I said before too, fun as well.

-- No choice on the vinyl color. Feel free to take your favorite color (from your collection) and put it in the sleeve. Ha.

-- Nope, not Vertical. Nice pimping, though. Aesthetic Print and Design. OG Gainesville print mob. Respect. (Oh shit, how's THAT for pimping?!)

-- And when I say No choice, I don't mean NO CHOICE, although that would be interesting too. A little more Wales, though.

-- Terrible ideas. Gotta love 'em.