Rock Band 2 - Official Tracklist

I saw that...what fuckin' album is that on?!?!

im guessing chinese democracy. i wonder if this is a sign

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Democracy#Track_listing

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/14/arts/music/14guns.html?_r=3&ref=media&oref=slogin&oref=slogin&oref=slogin

I guess it's going to have to come out soon, then.

Not bad, but I'm still terribly disappointed in the strange lack of Zeppelin...

this was on the news before, theres speculation that jimmy page doesnt want people to find out how he wasnt the best of guitar players. total bullshit. im kind of glad zeppelin isnt on here, they dont need gimmicks.

Wasn't the best of guitar players? Are you fucking kidding me? The dude's a GOD. Whoever said that needs to be shot in the fucking dick with a cannon.

this was on the news before, theres speculation that jimmy page doesnt want people to find out how he wasnt the best of guitar players. total bullshit. im kind of glad zeppelin isnt on here, they dont need gimmicks.

Wasn't the best of guitar players? Are you fucking kidding me? The dude's a GOD. Whoever said that needs to be shot in the fucking dick with a cannon.

thats exactly what i was thinking, i will try to find the video somewhere on the internet

Wow. That tracklist is pretty sick, but I don't think I will be getting this as I can't see paying another $200 after buying the first one and having all of the components break and them telling me they won't replace the parts.

Ummmm I've replaced my guitar and drums once and I know people who have replaced drums 10+ times (expert players who literally 100% 5-star everything and play hours a day)

Also, the Guitar Hero franchise sucks now. All the original creators are on the Rock Band team.

And this tracklist is amazing.

The guitar is the only thing that pisses me off, it's so cheap. I would be even more pissed if the company didn't replace them as often as they do. Very nice. My friend had one of the cheap ones off the bat and they replaced it and gave him a free game for waiting. They've even replaced the pedal for the drum set too.

my sister's guitar recently broke. yesterday we went to game stop to get a wireless guitar hero guitar, but she didnt want to spend that much. it was like $60 or 70 for the guitar alone, and there was a package that came with GH: rock legends or something for $80. her RB system is still under warranty, so she already placed an order with EA.