NOFX live album

punker32

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest baseball
I'm sure I will get a black version of the NoFx one though.. stupid west coast time

They don't sell 500 records in a hour !!

seriously, i know it's popular but that would be INSANE

there was definitely not 500+ people on the site ordering, i was at the last MFATGG right at 2pmEST and the site slowed to an absolute crawl

that didn't happen this time so it's probably safe to say the majority of orders are coming from people viewing this board

I think they did it this way to throw people off. when the times were announced the site was swarming with people just looking to buy a copy to flip. This time it seems way different. I even knew it was going up Thursday but I assumed 11am like most people probably thought. I was just lucky enough to check when I woke up.

I think they did it this way to throw people off. when the times were announced the site was swarming with people just looking to buy a copy to flip. This time it seems way different. I even knew it was going up Thursday but I assumed 11am like most people probably thought. I was just lucky enough to check when I woke up.

no, no annoucements.