THE BLOOD BROTHERS "Burn, Piano Island, Burn" LP

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

THE BLOOD BROTHERS “Burn, Piano Island, Burn” Red w/ Orange & Black LP and Yellow w/ Red & Black LP

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/vcsn040-1

We were reluctant to post this pre-order back when we posted all of the Rocky Votolato, Isis, and Able Baker Fox pre-orders. Second Nature has been kind of out of control lately with their represses but everything they are repressing looks super rad and some of the records are just plain incredible. "Burn, Piano Island, Burn" has just been repressed and it is out of an edition of 550 copies (275 of each color). Get em before they are gone.

tried to order that yellow one twice, but got this message when i tried to pay for it; There was a problem authorizing your credit card for this purchase. Response from gateway: Declined:This transaction has been declined.......

checked my balance, and i had enough to pay for it......has it sold out?

Guest Admin
tried to order that yellow one twice, but got this message when i tried to pay for it; There was a problem authorizing your credit card for this purchase. Response from gateway: Declined:This transaction has been declined.......

checked my balance, and i had enough to pay for it......has it sold out?

it could be an address verification issue. email andy @ suburban home records dot com and he can manually run your card

anyone know pressing info on the first press?

1st Press:

550 180 Gram Vinyl (w/ black & silver "180 gram" labels)

2nd Press:

200 Red (w/ blank red labels, tour only)

3rd Press:

378 White

sad, i got stiffed on the 1st press and ended up with white 3rd press when i pre-ordered. :( all the pressing info for second nature stuff is right on the album description in the VC store.