owth record release?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All 200 are numbered. If anyone truly has an non-numbered one, let me know.

It's weird seeing my handwriting in so many Ebay auctions. Dicks.

mine isn't numbered.

Yeah, I figured it out. The band accidentally got 10 or 20 extra covers in the haste to get them shipped out. Perhaps these were un-numbered. The records shipped straight from the plant, covers from us. Band assembled their copies. So they probably used some of the "extra" covers on accident. Ah well, best intentions.

-- Seriously, I know one of you freaks has all the ancient GAUZE vinyl and you don't want it. Trade it to me. For real.

mine isn't numbered.

Yeah, I figured it out. The band accidentally got 10 or 20 extra covers in the haste to get them shipped out. Perhaps these were un-numbered. The records shipped straight from the plant, covers from us. Band assembled their copies. So they probably used some of the "extra" covers on accident. Ah well, best intentions.

i just can't win with you guys.

i just can't win with you guys.

Shhhh, I think what you MEANT TO SAY is that you are so stoked that you just got #001/200, right? (wink wink)

So bummed out. Got home to find the record release and regular version and the box had a crease in it and opened up the box and both of the records are warped really badly. FUUUUUUUUCK!

So I just got my Forever and Counting on a nice clear orange and that box was all bent w/ a crease in it and the vinyl is really warped too. Thats 2 packages in a row from No Idea like that. I think Var is playing soccer w/ my orders. This one even had a stamp saying do not bend. Weird thing is I got 2 other packages that were the same size (one from Deathwish and one from VC) and they were both perfectly fine. Im wondering at what point the USPS is fucking these up. This one seems to still play but its REALLy bent.

So bummed out. Got home to find the record release and regular version and the box had a crease in it and opened up the box and both of the records are warped really badly. FUUUUUUUUCK!

So I just got my Forever and Counting on a nice clear orange and that box was all bent w/ a crease in it and the vinyl is really warped too. Thats 2 packages in a row from No Idea like that. I think Var is playing soccer w/ my orders. This one even had a stamp saying do not bend. Weird thing is I got 2 other packages that were the same size (one from Deathwish and one from VC) and they were both perfectly fine. Im wondering at what point the USPS is fucking these up. This one seems to still play but its REALLy bent.

This is completely weird. Weirder still, the record you mailed back to us is TOTALLY FLAT... without any sign of warping. I can only scratch my head at that one. I say we run the same experiment again: take photos of the warped record and then mail it back to us. Freaking WEIRD. Twilight zone shite going on here!