Lifetime occurs

Lifetime "lifetime" LP

First press nearly gone, but that just means you have to scour the wasteland, or maybe just go to an actual record store. Yeah, that means leaving your house, I know, I know. :'( :'( :'(

Second press ordered and due in, who knows, 2-3 weeks? White vinyl this time.

-- Up your coconut with a butt. >:(

Got my copies today - solid pink, marbled blue and clear orange.

I assume that the plates from the original print run was used, since the No Idea version has the same engravings in the runoff groove as the old one put out by Decaydance. Haven't done a closer comparison yet, but sound wise it doesn't feel different than the previous version.

The cover stock is somewhat of an improvement. Nothing spectacular, but on the other hand it won't take up too much shelve space. The foldout lyric sheet is well done. Always wondered why one wasn't included, when Decaydance did it...

Got my copies today - solid pink, marbled blue and clear orange.

I assume that the plates from the original print run was used, since the No Idea version has the same engravings in the runoff groove as the old one put out by Decaydance. Haven't done a closer comparison yet, but sound wise it doesn't feel different than the previous version.

The cover stock is somewhat of an improvement. Nothing spectacular, but on the other hand it won't take up too much shelve space. The foldout lyric sheet is well done. Always wondered why one wasn't included, when Decaydance did it...

can you post some pictures?