LaGrecia Package

I got my entire package today for the LaGrecia pre-order, so fucking awesome. I arrived at the office to see a giant box on my desk, to which I put off working for 15 minutes to open it and look at everything, and I am so pumped how it all came out! that poster is rad as hell, going to get it framed here in a few days, the LP's look AWESOME, the shirt is sweet, the pins are pins, the little foam package things are great! I'm just so stoked this all came together so well! Thanks Virgil and everyone/anyone else who had a hand in this package idea!

i could be mistaken but i've heard this band is already broken up b/c jason wants to pursue other things besides music

http://vinylcollective.proboards79.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=11833

http://vinylcollective.proboards79.com/index.cgi?board=etc&action=display&thread=11818

yeah, it's come up.

Guest Admin
Yeah I am kind of bummed because I bough this on blind faith assuming I would like it. (I loved Kid Dynamite and None More Black)

When I got the link for the download I thought it was crap.

there goes 74 dollars.

i am sure you can sell or trade it. the black is out of print and many of the items involved are worth just as much if not more than you paid.

Yeah I am kind of bummed because I bough this on blind faith assuming I would like it. (I loved Kid Dynamite and None More Black)

When I got the link for the download I thought it was crap.

there goes 74 dollars.

i am sure you can sell or trade it. the black is out of print and many of the items involved are worth just as much if not more than you paid.

For real.

If you ebay that you can probably get more than 74 bucks.