AGAINST ME! "RAR" LP on 180 Gram

Oh, and by the way, there is a technical reason why the first pressing of a record would sound better than a later pressing. No one will be able to tell the difference, but there it is. Audiophile THAT and smoke it!

presumably because the stamper plates used to press the records would wear down, yes?

anyway, have you listened to the 180g version? got an opinion?

There is that too, but the stampers usually only last for 1000 anyway and they make a new set. No, it's because the first stamper is actually one generation BEFORE the first mother. So the 2nd stamper is technically generation #3. Weird! I never knew that before!

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOTE: anyone ordering 2 might get shafted on the extra copy. They are going fast. We WILL MAKE MORE, so don't get too worked up about it. And FLOOD ordered his own, so the other guy will only get charged for one.

-- The dude that ordered 3 that sells on ebay... what dude will NOT get 3, for reference. We know who you are, we're not stupid. >:( :'(

-- Everyone else rules. :)

Guest kevinb

i thought it was out of 100, but he said dont quote him on it, there is also a possibility of a re-press, and later on down the road a press of 210 gram

Guest kevinb
i thought it was out of 100, but he said dont quote him on it, there is also a possibility of a re-press, and later on down the road a press of 210 gram

We will do BOTH. More 180 and some on 210. Why not?

any ballpark idea on the 210 g when it will be released ?