AGAINST ME! "RAR" LP on 180 Gram

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey var, my buddy ordered too. he specified in the notes it's for "nick heitman and i". he's legit. if you can allow it, please give him two. name of alex dejong.

i was at work, tried to order on a kids iphone (if it worked i so would have won first place for credit card order), but that fucked up. then i called my girlfriend. she got mad at me because i act like i'm on crack when i am having trouble buying records (i shake alot). so she told me to say please and tell her i love her if i wanted it. so then i hung up and called my friend who hopped on his mac right away and ordered for me and him. so plz, help a brotha.

wake me when the 45rpm half-speed master 2xLP hits

I actually want to do that some day with "Fuel for the Hate Game" because it's a pretty long LP. Both that album and "Axl" were recorded digitally, not analog, and at CD sampling rate... so the full fidelity is on the CD... there's not a higher sampling rate source to pull from. No 2" tapes. I think PLANES "Guts" was one of the only records recorded (partially) to analog tape that we put out in years.

PLEASE do this! Fuel is such an amazing album, it really deserves that treatment.

Well, I would have loved to have gotten one but oh well. If there were any mistakes or multiple orders, shoot me a PM. I would like a copy. Thanks in advance.

If I have to wait for a second pressing, I'll wait.

i don't think need to worry.. there will be more pressed, and i'm sure you won't be able to tell the difference since they'll be black also.

but if you just absolutely NEED the one of the 1st run of 180-gram copies, pm me in a week or so when i'll have my copy.

my fun story on this...

var said it would probably go up around 3.. so i decided to run out to pick up lunch for my boss and i, 5 minutes after i leave the office Justin UC texts me that they're up, and he tried to order one for me and it failed.... so i drive like madman home (which is a real feat in a honda element packed to the gills with tables, tents and 1000 or so cds i've been too lazy to unpack from warped tour) and run thru my house tripping over chairs and dogs... i think i have a serious problem .. i may need to see a therapist.

Not to be that "what pressing is this?" guy, but...

What pressing is this? I just got a new copy because my old one skipped, and it's this, but with red labels instead of white:

[image] (photo from deadformat / impact).

Someone goofing with labels, or a different pressing? This one pictured is 18th pressing dark grey.

Yea, I just found that on NIR, I'm guessing /187 gray. Or I'll turn some lights on and look for some green, but I doubt it's that one.

Let it pain you that the 23rd pressing will arrive late August. (And please dear god don;t ask any questions about it: we don;t know) I wonder how many copies will be grey? Any bets? Someone should start a pool. Except that gambling is illegal, right kids? ;)