AGAINST ME! "RAR" LP on 180 Gram

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

waiting for this is making me lose basically all interest.

Like 4 hours? People have no attentions span.

more so because i was holding off on dinner and starving, but i ate and am back waiting.

also, side question, for New Wave, I saw someone on here had an opaque yellow version? what's the deal with them, were they pre-order? or just randomly mixed in?

also, side question, for New Wave, I saw someone on here had an opaque yellow version? what's the deal with them, were they pre-order? or just randomly mixed in?

Someone told me a while ago they got theirs in Germany. I'm not sure if it was some kind of European release or a tour version or what exactly it is.

the opaque was a german press that came out last year. No numbers known of that version, but it seems to be pretty limited as it´s hard to track down. There´s a picture of it somewhere in my HYE list

hey var, here's a new question not about times:

if we order with paypal, is it gonna fuck us over with the times and stuff? or is everything fixed with that? i always wondered but forget to ask.

I think the paypal thing is what got me with the OWTH lp.

yeah, i thought it was gonna get me, but luckily i got an invoice. i would use a credit card, but no idea doesn't take visa i don't think.

I think the paypal thing is what got me with the OWTH lp.

yeah, i thought it was gonna get me, but luckily i got an invoice. i would use a credit card, but no idea doesn't take visa i don't think.

they do, I've used it too many times on there, ha. I just had some funds in my paypal or I'd have used it from the get go.

they do, I've used it too many times on there, ha. I just had some funds in my paypal or I'd have used it from the get go.

haha good to know. for some reason i didn't use it for the OWTH. +1 for correcting me

i may order the bridge and tunnel record with this. i finally streamed today, and it's phenomenal.

Things to know:

-- The 180 Gram will be $8.50

-- We only made 100, but we will make more later on. Most likely.

-- These will just be available as a third option when you go to the RAR thingy on our site (www.noidearecords.com). And on the right side column on our main page.

-- I told YOU jackasses about this first.

-- If you try to order more than one, you may or may not get more than one. Depends on how many orders we get. It would help if you told us who the extra copy was for. Be honest. If the extra copy is for Ebay, just be honest.

-- I don't know when this will appear on the site. Sorry! I am interweb illiterate!

-- Yes, if you really want to know, we do prefer Visa, Mastercard, and Discover over Paypal... but we have NO problem with Paypal either. So pay however you want. Or cash, although that takes longer to arrive. But at least some giant corporation doesn't take a bite!

-- We will also be making some 210 Gram as well. Not sure when those will show. Maybe soon. Who knows?

-- The plant does not press 180 or 210 on colored vinyl, so calm down. You are not THAT doomed after all. Ha.