Pressing info: Propagandhi "Potemkin City Limits"

sftravis

I can't remember the number they pressed on colored vinyl. I believe it was the first 100 right?

Also, when I got mine the first record was a misprint. It has side A twice. E-mailing back and forth with Chris I think he said there were only 20 mistakes made. Anyone know for sure? I can't find the e-mail.

According to G7, approx. 700 copies were pressed wrong. All 100 color copies sold by Virgil were errors, which is probably where people got that number from. But don't take my word for it...

"This is a one-time press of 3000 records, 500 of which are on green/white vinyl. Our Canadian distributor Sonic Unyon and our U.S./World distributor Suburban Home each got 100 of those coloured records and we had 300 (which are now sold out)."

"Well, they’ve taken close to half of the pressing of said record, and pressed the same three songs on both sides of disc one. Then they’ve let half of these records (about 700 or so) get packaged, shrink-wrapped, and shipped out of the pressing plant without being detected as defects."

"If you’re one of the 100 people who ordered a coloured vinyl copy from Suburban Home, you will be contacted directly about receiving a replacement disc free of charge."

I have a regular colored and one of the misspress (I found out Suburban Home was selling them after I already ordered the G7 one, figured I'd sell one, never have). Honestly, I'm a little upset because I was never contacted by G7. I even went so far as to contact them and let them know I had a misspress and ask what I needed to do to get the fixed record. They said it was on its way and it never came.

Still, I'm stoked to have a misspress...and I need to update my color info, as I think I listed it as 1/300.

were replacement disc sent to SH? or was G7 the only place sending them out?

the replacement copies were supposed to be sent out by Acme pressing plant. Some were sent, others were not. The pressing plant has since closed.