Ghost Buffalo benefit auction to help pay Vet Bill

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

Matt and Marie from Ghost Buffalo's Cat, Little Bee, was recently found in their bedroom about 3 weeks ago with her stomach sliced wide open. They still do not know what happened to her. After 3 surgeries and many trips to the vet she is finally recovering, but all of those expenses added up and contrary to what might be assumed, Matt and Marie are not wealthy.

Because we absolutely love Matt and Marie and want to help out, we are donating this special Ghost Buffalo deluxe set and the proceeds from the Ebay Auction will go to them to help some of their Vet bills.

Here is what you get:

* Both Colors of the vinyl for Ghost Buffalo's "The Magician", one copy will be signed

* A Test Pressing of Ghost Buffalo's "The Magician" (#9 out of 10, since cats have 9 lives)

* Both of Ghost Buffalo's CDs, "S/t" and "The Magician"

* A Ghost Buffalo T-shirt

* A Ghost Buffalo Pint Glass

To recap, you get 3 LPs (1 test pressing), 2 CDs, a Pint Glass, and a T-shirt.

Bidding on this auction will help out some very close friends and incredible musicians.

Ghost Buffalo benefit auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/GHOST-BUFFALO-benefit-Deluxe-Set-3-LPs-2-CDs-T-shirt_W0QQitemZ370073742883QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item370073742883&_trkparms=72%3A552|39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A12&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14.l1318

Guest Admin
Virgil i'm totally going to send you an extra copy of the A-B test press this weekend... please auction it off and toss the funds towards the bill... i'm a sucker for animals.

man, that is so rad of you flood. thanks buddy.

Our pets mean the world to my wife and I, especially our three cats, so I'll send over one of my Pink Lincolns test pressings to help the cause as well. eBay it away Virgil and send my best to Matt and Marie and their poor kitty!

Not to mention, as someone who worked in the vet business for close to 5 years, I know how fucking expensive that shit can get.

PS: Can we get a picture of Little Bee in this thread? You know, like those commercials about helping out kids in Africa and they send you a picture of them all happy and shit? ;)

Guest Admin
Our pets mean the world to my wife and I, especially our three cats, so I'll send over one of my Pink Lincolns test pressings to help the cause as well. eBay it away Virgil and send my best to Matt and Marie and their poor kitty!

Not to mention, as someone who worked in the vet business for close to 5 years, I know how fucking expensive that shit can get.

PS: Can we get a picture of Little Bee in this thread? You know, like those commercials about helping out kids in Africa and they send you a picture of them all happy and shit? ;)

wow, thanks, I am totally speechless at the generosity. matt and marie will be stoked. thanks so much. will try to get a photo.

oh please no.. i can't get thru those damn aspca commercials without having to hug the hell out of my dogs.

Glad I'm not alone in that, set to that Sarah McLaughlin song I tear up every time.

oh please no.. i can't get thru those damn aspca commercials without having to hug the hell out of my dogs.

Glad I'm not alone in that, set to that Sarah McLaughlin song I tear up every time.

Not that they weren't sad already, but ever since my wife got pregnant, she cannot watch those commercials and changes the channel right away because she just can't handle how sad they are. It also doesn't help that I make jokes about that board game on Robot Chicken in a poor attempt to keep both of us from getting too emotional as well. :P