Bad Religion represses?

I was looking All AAges to see if it differed from some of the pics on deadformat and noticed that the label on mine is wrong

b side is bad religion

a side is the humpers

wierd. like the full on actual center label of side a is wrong? Thats really odd that a different band's label would end up on there! crazy

has/can anyone confirm/deny is these represses are EXACTLY the same as the old versions? Im seriously debating ordering them just to ensure my collection doesnt get totally fucked...

I ordered the three I saw RevHQ had a few days ago, when this first got posted. I'll put up pics of the three when they get to my grubby little hands, if you'd like. You and Frank have amazing Bad Religion collections; I kind of hope these are different if they're represses for folks that have all the first presses.

I was looking All AAges to see if it differed from some of the pics on deadformat and noticed that the label on mine is wrong

b side is bad religion

a side is the humpers

wierd. like the full on actual center label of side a is wrong? Thats really odd that a different band's label would end up on there! crazy

The release number for the Humpers album is 86442

and the release number for All Ages is 86443

Im thinking that the company that printed up the labels accidentally packed a humpers label in with the bad religion labels.