Bad Religion represses?

Just got the RevHQ newsletter and they've got Recipe for Hate, All Ages and The Process of Belief back in stock on vinyl. This is a surprise to me... anyone know if these are represses or an old box they found? I had heard the Epitaph vinyl represses were still a long ways away...

Interpunk also has the double 10" of Rancid's Let's Go.

I'm seriously starting to think that these aren't all represses and that Epitaph stashed a box or two away for later. Last year copies of NOFX - Pump Up The Valuum and So Long and Thanks For All the Shoes started popping up, then copies of ...And Out Come The Wolves by Rancid popped up and now some Refused and Bad Religion records are showing up. Sounds strange...plus, a few months back a store near me had sealed copies of The Process Of Belief and All Ages for normal prices, so that leads me to believe these might not be represses.

That's just my theory.

I'm seriously starting to think that these aren't all represses and that Epitaph stashed a box or two away for later. Last year copies of NOFX - Pump Up The Valuum and So Long and Thanks For All the Shoes started popping up, then copies of ...And Out Come The Wolves by Rancid popped up and now some Refused and Bad Religion records are showing up. Sounds strange...plus, a few months back a store near me had sealed copies of The Process Of Belief and All Ages for normal prices, so that leads me to believe these might not be represses.

That's just my theory.

I thought Epitaph said they'd be repressing Refused.

I think that the bad religion record is a repress because look at the date of the release on RevHQ,

the process : EPI635 - Aug 5, 2008

all ages : EPI443 - Aug 5, 2008

the empire strikes: EPI694 - Jun 8, 2004

rancid lets go 2x10" : EPI434A - Jul 22, 2008

Maybe. But from what I understand there is no way at all to tell between OGs and these copies.

And why not do Suffer and Against The Grain...or the older NOFX albums for that matter?

I think that the bad religion record is a repress because look at the date of the release on RevHQ,

the process : EPI635 - Aug 5, 2008

all ages : EPI443 - Aug 5, 2008

the empire strikes: EPI694 - Jun 8, 2004

rancid lets go 2x10" : EPI434A - Jul 22, 2008

Maybe. But from what I understand there is no way at all to tell between OGs and these copies.

And why not do Suffer and Against The Grain...or the older NOFX albums for that matter?

with the rancid you can tell from the epitaph address logo and borders on the aoctw and also with let's go, if this is a new press it won't have the made in canada thing printed on the bottom.

with the rancid you can tell from the epitaph address logo and borders on the aoctw and also with let's go, if this is a new press it won't have the made in canada thing printed on the bottom.

Do you have a pic to show the difference?

Do you have a pic to show the difference?

i can't take pictures right now, but here a site that has them.

these supposed 2008 aren't there though

http://www.ramonesfanatic.altervista.org/rancid-discography.com/home.htm

That's just my theory.

your theory fails at Refused. if epitaph really had boxes stashed away, they'd have been putting them on ebay long ago for $50+ a pop.

That's just my theory.

your theory fails at Refused. if epitaph really had boxes stashed away, they'd have been putting them on ebay long ago for $50+ a pop.

Ok. But I am entitled to my own opinion until someone proves otherwise. Trying to disprove my theory with your own theory doesn't work. I'm just taking a guess, seeing that a lot of people are saying the the repress isn't supposed to be available for a while.