NFL Discussion

another thing worth noting is his numbers since being on an offensive coordinator that knows how to use the RBs and set Flacco up for success. shuffling the O Line around and balanced play calling has made him look great. 10 TDs to 0 INT since week 16. If we include the first game caldwell was calling plays (week 15) he has 12 tds to 1 INT and has been averaging over 300 yards a game. Love him or hate him, he wins when it counts. Since 2008, he has won 8 playoff games (3 afc championships). Brady, one of the most winning qbs has 17 wins since 2000. Flacco is well on his way.

i say he gets 17-18 million.

pretty sure this reporter is going to get fired from SI, he made these claims with no proof. ray has passed all of his substance reports and the way this is being reported has me convinced its untrue. its just a distraction and ross just wants to promote his business. i'm sure he will claim adrian peterson took some of his stuff too. lets just wait until the most amount of media is out for the year to try to sell some product and promote your business.

I'm going based on what I heard from the radio (so second hand sources) but apparently there is a phone conversation where he talks about using. Something like "hurry up and get me my spray, I gotta get back on the field". IGF-1 is not detectable in drug tests. What was he going to PED central for if not PEDs?

You really believe he didn't use or are you just being a homer?

I'm going based on what I heard from the radio (so second hand sources) but apparently there is a phone conversation where he talks about using. Something like "hurry up and get me my spray, I gotta get back on the field". IGF-1 is not detectable in drug tests. What was he going to PED central for if not PEDs?

You really believe he didn't use or are you just being a homer?

no i really do believe he didn't use it.  if he has recorded conversations, why wouldn't he release them before/why would he wait to release them now?

right now its just his word against ray lewis in the ravens.  

i could easily say, i gave adrian peterson illegal substances and thats why he did what he did on the field.  now, if you take my stuff, you'll be like ap.

its the biggest stage and you are going to get the biggest response out of people.  free publicity. 

Among the most incendiary details that have not been previously reported was Vitt's allegation that former Saints defensive coordinator Gregg Williams once promised rewards to players if they would knock down or take out the knees of assistant coaches from other teams on the sideline when a tackle carried over off the field. -taken from bleacher report