NFL Discussion

Lol. "God is for you no one can be against you"

Except, ya know, the religious players on the other team. Happy to see him go. Hope no one signs him as a commentator.

in defeat last year ray lewis said that against the patriots. more or less, whatever happens happens its all a part of a bigger plan.

in defeat last year ray lewis said that against the patriots. more or less, whatever happens happens its all a part of a bigger plan.

I'd like to see quotes on that. Usually the standard answer is that something great is attributed to god and something bad is attributed to "not executing" or "they just outplayed us".

I'd like to see quotes on that. Usually the standard answer is that something great is attributed to god and something bad is attributed to "not executing" or "they just outplayed us".

he was saying something in the lines that God had to do with their loss and it was to make them stronger as people and to keep their heads high and to show people its just a game and try to make someone smile.

I think both players saying "God is on their side" or "God wanted them to win" is ridiculous. If I believed in god in the same matter that they do, I don't think he/she gives a shit about the outcome of a football game.

As far as football players, Ray Lewis is Hall Of Fame linebacker. Tim Tebow may not even be in the NFL next year.

there was that bills receiver, steve johnson, who blamed god for making him drop a td pass

"I praise you 24/7!!! And this how you do me!!!," Johnson - at least we

think it was him - tweeted. "You expect me to learn from this???How???

I'll never forget this!! Ever!! Thx Tho."

I think jesus said the same thing :)

i still call bullshit on whoever let the replacement refs come back for one more game. clear holding in the endzone was never called at the end of the game. whatever.

i like how people absolutely love ray. this is so easily forgotten:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2013/01/10/ray-lewis-baltimore-ravens-atlanta-murder-2000/1566198/

The Second Annual Post-Super Bowl Rob Gronkowski Dances Shirtless Party took place Sunday night.

A year ago, on a hobbled ankle, the New England Patriots' tight end 

after his team lost to the New York Giants in the Super Bowl XLVI. 

This year, TMZ caught Gronk againdancing sans shirt at a Las Vegas nightclub.

It was the subsequent wrestling move that made Patriots fans wince. The 265-pound man-child fake-kicked a friend in the groin then attempted a DDT and fell awkwardly on his re-broken left arm

lol

i still call bullshit on whoever let the replacement refs come back for one more game. clear holding in the endzone was never called at the end of the game. whatever.

i like how people absolutely love ray. this is so easily forgotten:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2013/01/10/ray-lewis-baltimore-ravens-atlanta-murder-2000/1566198/

Easily forgotten? To me it seems like Ray Lewis is basically never mentioned without this being brought up. 

Also, I actually like the Jaguars new logo, I think it's an improvement. 

ravens are going to have a blast this offseason.

without flacco pitta reed and a couple other key names who are escaping me.. without them on the books, they're still facing cap issues. there was talk of this on the radio yesterday, and it was shocking how bad a position they're in. they may not have a choice but to let flacco walk and use this as a bridge year.

was watching Around the Horn earlier today and they were saying that there is a good chance he could get better money than some of the top tier QBS - Brady, Rodgers, Manning(s), etc

this befuttles me to no end. I see Flacco as a good QB who got hot at the right moment. whoever gives him high money is going to regret it.

my .02

this flacco nonsense in nonsense. he can throw reeeeeaaaaalllly high. and anquan boldin is reeeeeaaaaallllyyyy good and jacoby jones and torrey smith are reeeeaaaallllly fast.

Ok, real talk now. Jon Harbaugh is a great coach. The Ravens D is pretty baller. Ray Rice is a top 5 back. Those are the only excuses an "elite" QB would have to underperform. I think the Ravens won this Super Bowl in spite of Joe Flacco. You put 15 of the league's other QBs under that center, you've got a far superior team.