NFL Discussion

Yea bro, he held a press conference apologizing and taking responsibility for something he didn't do. Makes a lot of sense.

Yea bro, continue to sidestep the simple point that I've made—you have no idea what happened in that elevator.

Not once have I said that Ray Rice did nothing so I'm not sure what your above statement refers to. I've simply said that you, just like me, are completely ignorant to what transpired. I guess some folks just aren't too keen on admitting ignorance.

Had no idea that there were so many Roger Cossack's on this board.

Yea bro, continue to sidestep the simple point that I've made—you have no idea what happened in that elevator.

Not once have I said that Ray Rice did nothing so I'm not sure what your above statement refers to. I've simply said that you, just like me, are completely ignorant to what transpired. I guess some folks just aren't too keen on admitting ignorance.

Had no idea that there were so many Roger Cossack's on this board.

I don't know if something crawled up your ass today, or you're always such a doucebag.

There is a video of Ray Rice hitting his girlfriend.  I think his suspension is too lenient.  You say that my opinion is tiresome.  No I was not there, but there were video tapes that captured it and it has been reported for months that he hit her.  

Not exactly sure what your issue is.

damn you internetz!!!

Anyway

Blake bortles blake bortles blake bortles

Blake bortles blake bortles

Did I post this already? He looked awesome when I watched him last week. Great presence, rocket arm, and he seemed to have really good chemistry with Herns.

Would gladly trade you stafford for him right now (real life, not fantasy).

is it just me, or is there another suspension being announced every other hour at this point? how much longer until teams have to forfeit week 1 games due to depleted rosters?

is it just me, or is there another suspension being announced every other hour at this point? how much longer until teams have to forfeit week 1 games due to depleted rosters?

so far the count is at 25 this season and the season hasn't started yet.  last year had a total of 28 the entire offseason and season.  before the last 2 years, it was like 10 a season.