NFL Discussion

Stressful game...

I'm down 15pts and Fitz has zero pts, and Novak only 4pts... AND I NEED THE CHARGERS TO STILL WIN FOR REAL LIFE fuck fuck fuck, should've started Keenan ALLEN

I'm up by 8 and the guy I'm playing only has Fitz. I need this win!! (I talked shit too early so I probably deserve to lose)

oh, and gotta love the way espn shows the video, and just a moment later, shows an interview from the locker room from canty saying "yeah, i don't think it should be shown on tv in the respect of janay."

Lions game was awesome. Stafford didn't really run but he scrambled in the pocket (including a nice juke for the first TD) to make some stuff happen.

Think Calvin is officially my favorite player in any sport, all time. Dude is just an absolute machine.

Only real SOL play was that they bailed the Giants out on a punt with running into the kicker which ended up becoming a TD. I believe it was a pretty sketchy call, given that the lions player looked to be blocked into the kicker. Can't remember perfectly. Lot of bud lights yesterday.

If I was an NFL coach, I wouldn't even try and block punts or FGs unless it is critical (like a chip shot to win the game). It's so hard to do anyways but the possibility of a bailout for the other team is huge.

Anyone hearing how this new drug policy could shake out for Gordon? Seems kinda inevitable it goes through based in the reports..

I heard everything from he could be playing this year to he's still out for the year. Same with Welker and his 4 game suspension. I'd be really surprised if either suspension is lifted. The NFL is starting to look more and more shady every week.