NFL Discussion

Well Bush isnt playing this week so Bell>.However I think you fucked up in your draft. You took a D who's key players are either injured or suspended. 2 rbs who break their legs every year. And 2 wr #2's (they had one good week this week, goes back to dont draft based on week 1 performances.) Then again its for fun so it doesnt matter! Jackson is going to have a great year though. Without a doubt, no Maclin means he's the clear #1

Well Bush isnt playing this week so Bell>.However I think you fucked up in your draft. You took a D who's key players are either injured or suspended. 2 rbs who break their legs every year. And 2 wr #2's (they had one good week this week, goes back to dont draft based on week 1 performances.) Then again its for fun so it doesnt matter! Jackson is going to have a great year though. Without a doubt, no Maclin means he's the clear #1

Reggie Bush is playing this week up to this point. I haven't read otherwise. They probably won't practice him much this week though. 

I don't draft or bet based on previous years. What I see are two teams who are desperate for a running game to free up top receivers and are willing to give their #1 a lot of reps. The Denver defense purely has to do with the fact that they play the chiefs, the chargers and the raiders 6 out of the next 15 weeks, and have the "easiest" schedule overall. Cruz is going to have a good fantasy year with the lack of other reliable options for Manning, besides Nicks but he's not reliable. And being a niners fan, Boldin WILL be this years Crabtree. Kaepernick plays favorites.

Just my opinion, and clearly I don't hit FF as hard as some of you, I think it takes away from the fun of toss up games for me. In a funsies league I would rather go with a lineup that I can change around a lot week to week so that's what I went for.

So I joined a totally for-fun-only league with my best friend and this is what I came out with tonight:

QB: Peyton Manning

RB: Demarco Murray, Reggie Bush (not happy with my RB draft)

WR: Anquan Boldin, Victor Cruz

TE: Jordan Cameron (second TE I drafted but leaning towards benching Olsen this week)

Flex: DeSean Jackson (total steal)

K: Greg Zuerlein

Def: Broncos (mixed feelings)

Bench: Matthew Stafford, Fred Jackson, Michael Floyd, Lance Moore, Sidney Rice, Greg Olsen

Definitely different from what I was going for heading in but I'm content.

Call it team week 1

This is what I am working with.

QB: P. Manning

WR: C.Johnson

WR: A.Johnson

WR: R.Wayne

RB: A.Morris

RB: D. Murray

TE: T. Gonzalez

FLEX: A.Brown

K: M. Bryant

Def. San Fran

Bench: S.Johnson, C.Ivory, G.Heartly, J.Bell, F.Davis, B.Roethlisberger.

I am torn at who I should play in my flex. I also had 7 picks in the first 5 rounds because of trades I made last year. Any suggestions?

This is what I am working with.

QB: P. Manning

WR: C.Johnson

WR: A.Johnson

WR: R.Wayne

RB: A.Morris

RB: D. Murray

TE: T. Gonzalez

FLEX: A.Brown

K: M. Bryant

Def. San Fran

Bench: S.Johnson, C.Ivory, G.Heartly, J.Bell, F.Davis, B.Roethlisberger.

I am torn at who I should play in my flex. I also had 7 picks in the first 5 rounds because of trades I made last year. Any suggestions?

Antonio Brown has a tough matchup against Cinci.  i don't care about the injuries, this is a divisional game and will most likely be low scoring.  Might take a chance with J Bell if I was you, got a good amount of looks last week and Reggie is a huge liability to get hurt. 

i played t-rich and david wilson... got about 5 points out of my RBs with wilson going negative.  lost by only 4 points too.

Yeah, I played Wilson as well and lost. I got about 6 points from him and Spiller combined. Having Bush helped, but it didn't matter in the end.

Im torn wether I want to start Decker again over Mike Williams or Antonio Brown. Help please.

Also a dude who has Graham in my league picked up Thomas.....because he really needed another TE.

Can't be mad about that! Gotta have that trade bait. Everybody had a chance at the dude. 

Love the Giants, not sold on David Wilson.  Guy has a lot of talent, but I'm not sure if he's deserving of being 'the guy' in NY.  I got him really late in my drafts so I had to take him.

For the guy asking about Decker,  I've been telling my friend to start him all week.  His issues were definitely a fluke last week, and Peyton will have to spread the ball around.  DT will get double covered this week and I'm sure Decker can make a few good plays on our pretty thin secondary.  Welker will GO OFF on our linebackers though... you can book that.  Dudes can't cover for shit.