NFL Discussion

man that was terrible.

you cannot fault brady for being hot. that had to be the worst-played game they've won in his era. and it wasn't much better than some of the bad losses.

man that was terrible.

you cannot fault brady for being hot. that had to be the worst-played game they've won in his era. and it wasn't much better than some of the bad losses.

Totally agree. I don't see where people see him as being a baby or whining. Imagine if you were throwing dimes to receivers that were good enough to not only make the team but to start in the game and they were dropping a large percentage of them. You'd be pretty upset too. 

edit: Brady says he needs to do better with his body language. You're killing me, Tom. 

That was a difficult game to watch. I don't blame Brady for being upset. If I was him I'd be upset at the front office for not signing any other receivers besides Amendola. You'd have to think they regret nickle and diming Wes Welker and letting him go for nothing. I partially blame Belichek and his ego. He probably thought it was his system that has had all the success, and can think you could plug anybody in and be successful. That's obviously not the case. They should be 0-2. They're lucky they play in that shitty division. If they were in the NFC they wouldn't even make the playoffs.

What are the chances Gronk comes back week 3 against the Bucs after this train wreck? And if he does, is Revis going to cover him? Cus that would be kind of weird.

Have actual NFL analysts suggested this? Cause it sounds like a horrible idea to me. Gronk has 7 inches on Revis and could just throw him to the ground when he's a blocking TE.

Whoever is defending Brady shouldn't be. He has the right to be upset, sure. However, you are the teams leader and these might be your receiving core this year bc amendola and gronk are in limbo. Coach your young wide receivers up. Yelling an screaming and ignoring them on the bench won't help. Brady even said he has to work on his composure and body language in the post game. Acted like a child.

Have actual NFL analysts suggested this? Cause it sounds like a horrible idea to me. Gronk has 7 inches on Revis and could just throw him to the ground when he's a blocking TE.

not sure, it was just something I was thinking about.  I didn't actually realize how short Revis is.  I doubt he'd line up against him because of what you mentioned, but I could see him dropping down into coverage

So my funsies league decide to open a second QB slot last night which means I picked up Schaub and Cutler for potential trade bait down the road since most guys only have two QBs. So my question is, which guy do I start #2 with P Manning: Stafford, Schaub or Cutler? I was leaning Schaub since he's playing the titans.