NFL Discussion

Can't be mad about that! Gotta have that trade bait. Everybody had a chance at the dude. 

I had second in waiver order, he had first. So mad about it but I have Daniels so I shouldnt be too upset, but I dont see him scoring 18 points every week. Unlike Thomas who has a qb that LOVES his tight ends. Im going to start Decker because I know DT will be double covered making it a good day for Decker and Welker (if ED can fucking catch the ball that is)

I had second in waiver order, he had first. So mad about it but I have Daniels so I shouldnt be too upset, but I dont see him scoring 18 points every week. Unlike Thomas who has a qb that LOVES his tight ends. Im going to start Decker because I know DT will be double covered making it a good day for Decker and Welker (if ED can fucking catch the ball that is)

I feel you; week 2 waiver is the worst. I got dogged on Edelman and Joique Bell since I was 3rd in the waiver order. I was happy I picked up J Thomas in both of my leagues whenever I saw an interview with Peyton saying how much he loved the guy after the 4th preseason game. 

I wonder when guys like Phillip Rivers and Ben Roethlisberger will get pushed out of their jobs. So many great QBs in football now. There's only a couple teams that really don't have "their guy." Eventually the mid level guys might start to get pushed out, I'm wondering if there are some good QBs in the NCAA pipeline.

I wonder when guys like Phillip Rivers and Ben Roethlisberger will get pushed out of their jobs. So many great QBs in football now. There's only a couple teams that really don't have "their guy." Eventually the mid level guys might start to get pushed out, I'm wondering if there are some good QBs in the NCAA pipeline.

ben wont until his contract ends. 

ben wont until his contract ends.

Yeah I know. I'm talking kinda more generally, even though I threw out specific names.

I guess I could phrase it like this -- does 3700 yards and 25 TDs guarantee your job in today's NFL on a decent team? Obviously, the jags would take that in a second. Throw out the really bad QB situations. Just kinda making the point that today you either have your franchise quarterback or you're in the market. Very little room in between. Where's the line between looking and set?