NFL Discussion

1. Keep phone in pocket.

2. Drink a lot...water preferably.

3. Go the restroom frequently.

4. Check phone in restroom.

You're welcome.

this draft is so deep.  there is a handful of picks that could fall to the ravens and i would be happy.  sadly, i think they are going to trade and move back in picks.

Same with the Niners.. except I think they are going to trade up with those extra 2nd and 3rd rounders and nab a nice big name CB, DB or WR.

I found it odd when I heard the Niners had the least amount of receiving yards in the NFL last year. Kind of surprised me, even though Kaep had a bad year.

SF really is a ground and pound team though...Niners were 3rd in rushing last season if I am not mistaken.

So all the rumor says the Niners want to trade up for Odell Beckham from LSU and I don't get it. Crabtree is a finesse receiver, Beckham is a finesse receiver. Niners need a bruiser like Kelvin Benjamin.. Someone who will outcompete those Seattle corners for Kaep's routinely risky throws

tl;dr on the Kaepernick "incident"

Way too drunk girl thinks she's Jesus, wants to sleep with Kaep. Hotel staff is called, 911 is called because she's becoming a nuisance. She goes to the hospital for (presumably) alcohol poisoning. Wakes up with no memory of previous night and decides to make some $$ with TMZ