NFL Discussion

spoke too soon. Gabbert gonna start this season?

Was at the game tonight. Kaep isnt playing well but neither was Brady last season with a shitty O-line when everyone said Brady was done. I'm over Tomsula and Chryst. We have a better right guard/tackle sitting on the bench.

Was at the game tonight. Kaep isnt playing well but neither was Brady last season with a shitty O-line when everyone said Brady was done. I'm over Tomsula and Chryst. We have a better right guard/tackle sitting on the bench.

Did you honeslty just compare Colin Kaepernick to Tom Brady?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/vincentfrank/2015/11/02/for-the-san-francisco-49ers-its-been-an-organization-wide-failure/

In the last 24 hours the Niners have benched Kaep, traded Vernon, put Hayne on the PS and signed Shaun Draughn and Pierre Thomas. Can't make this stuff up.

I really believe Harbaugh was a huge reason they had so much success, and this season is proving that.

Of course he was. Even more than that was his ability to assemble a coaching staff. People are already talking about his D-coordinator at Michigan getting a head coaching gig next season.

Of course he was. Even more than that was his ability to assemble a coaching staff. People are already talking about his D-coordinator at Michigan getting a head coaching gig next season.

From 2003 to 2011 the 49ers best season was 8-8, he gave them 3 solid years above 10 games and then his final year was 8-8, but it had already seemed they had written him off by the middle of last year.

They're now 2-6.

I don't understand what happened and why they devalued him so much.

Maybe he just didn't want to be there anymore, but it seemed to me like they forced him out.

Honestly I think you're giving Harbaugh too much credit. He was a fine coach, but if you take away as many players and coaches as the 49ers lost this past offseason from any team 99% of them would probably be right where they are now. And with the benching of Kaepernick, they might as well throw out the rebuilding tag.

Honestly I think you're giving Harbaugh too much credit. He was a fine coach, but if you take away as many players and coaches as the 49ers lost this past offseason from any team 99% of them would probably be right where they are now. And with the benching of Kaepernick, they might as well throw out the rebuilding tag.

I'm not saying it was ALL him. But he had a much bigger role in their success than the team acted like as they pushed him out