NFL Discussion

I miss smitty

Ditto

You bunch are sensitive as fuck.

No one here is sensitive. You are the asshat you called one of the toughest WR's whiny. Therefore showing your ignorance.

Was he whiny when he played 6 games with a broken hand a few years back? Or what about when he came back from a broken leg to have a 1000 yard season?

I'm not saying he's whiny because he broke his ribs but calling out guys who weren't even involved in the hit and saying he's on his lifetime hit list is just stupid.

That's just Smitty. He called out Aqib Talib years ago and they still go at it when they match up. He will forever have a chip on his shoulder

I think you misspoke. What you probably mean is that he's an emotional player. By that I mean the same way that Dez Bryant is. People complain all the time that Dez is a diva, a whiner, etc. But if you took 5 minutes to look into something instead of believing whatever garbage some media outlet, or random "fan" thinks. You'd find that in both of those particular cases those players are the emotional leaders of their teams, they actually care about their team and the game they're playing and give more to it than 99% of other players.

Steve Smith in particular has a huge attitude. That doesn't make him a whiner. Just that if you piss him off, he has no problem letting you know. I'd love for him to play on my team is all I'm saying.

I think you misspoke. What you probably mean is that he's an emotional player. By that I mean the same way that Dez Bryant is. People complain all the time that Dez is a diva, a whiner, etc. But if you took 5 minutes to look into something instead of believing whatever garbage some media outlet, or random "fan" thinks. You'd find that in both of those particular cases those players are the emotional leaders of their teams, they actually care about their team and the game they're playing and give more to it than 99% of other players.

Steve Smith in particular has a huge attitude. That doesn't make him a whiner. Just that if you piss him off, he has no problem letting you know. I'd love for him to play on my team is all I'm saying.

Dez hobbling down the tunnel to celebrate with his team is the best evidence out there to support this

Clay hates Kaep and he came out with the W this time around, hes due for some shit talking. Its not like his comment doesn't make any sense, he was getting in his head. Kaep and Wilson were coming up around the same and had very similar skill sets but Kaep is spiraling down while Wilson sky rocketed and he's letting him know he ain't shit.

Anyone want to explain to me the St. Louis Rams? A team that seems always capable of playing up to the best teams in it's own division each year but then falls apart against very bad teams the next week. Happened twice this year already but has happened at least once each season since the new coaching staff took over.