NFL Discussion

They played great for 3 qtrs and then nearly shit the bed. That vanilla, uber conservative play calling in the last 10 minutes of regulation was unbearable. That's not gonna fly come December.

Tell me about it. I hate Shula! Terrible offensive coordinator

It was never close, once again the Panthers dominated for 50 minutes and got complacent. Still don't understand Rivera's decision to punt on 4th and 8 inches.

If that's the play I'm thinking of it was about field position. If we got stopped, Which happened a few times, it gave them a prime starting spot

shout out to nfl.com and their video player. it provides thorough highlights, and then seamlessly takes you directly to the next. and no ads.

also, let's just acknowledge something real quick. if edleman hadn't bobbled a ball that might as well have been placed into his hands, brady would have thrown his first interception today.

shout out to nfl.com and their video player. it provides thorough highlights, and then seamlessly takes you directly to the next. and no ads.

also, let's just acknowledge something real quick. if edleman hadn't bobbled a ball that might as well have been placed into his hands, brady would have thrown his first interception today.

he already has an interception though...