NFL Discussion

Aaron Rodgers and Brett Favre put on a QB clinic today... for how many times Aaron has gotten sacked this year... his numbers are fucking awesome. only one game under a 92 QB rating all season. I cannot believe how good he's been! bummed they lost...

I was born and raised a die hard packer fan. And I grew up watching Brett Farve and it was really terrible to see him in a vikings uniform. But seeing how good Rodgers has been playing in lieu of all this pressure makes me think we did make the right choice to let Brett go even though he is playing really well in Minnesota.

I think my favorite thing to watch on tv is Drew Brees

Aaron Rodgers and Brett Favre put on a QB clinic today... for how many times Aaron has gotten sacked this year... his numbers are fucking awesome. only one game under a 92 QB rating all season. I cannot believe how good he's been! bummed they lost...

I was born and raised a die hard packer fan. And I grew up watching Brett Farve and it was really terrible to see him in a vikings uniform. But seeing how good Rodgers has been playing in lieu of all this pressure makes me think we did make the right choice to let Brett go even though he is playing really well in Minnesota.

born and raised a packers fan too! and he's not getting any media attention either because any time someone starts to talk about green bay they automatically go to how great favre has been in minnesota and sorta haze over how awesome rodgers has been in his place in green bay.

by the way, i was totally fine with him leaving because prior to the 13-3 season, favre had thrown as many picks as touchdowns for the 2 - 3 years before that... plus, rodgers will be around a lot longer than favre will be, so it was 100% the right move.

tonight was a good game. New Orleans defense looked great.

Only caught the last couple minutes, but what an effort by that cat that got the fumble from the Saints. Guy never gave up on the play, and he was the one that recovered the onside kick after their last field goal. I was born in New Orleans, but I was still rooting for the Falcons just because of how they looked in the last 5 minutes.

tonight was a good game. New Orleans defense looked great.

Only caught the last couple minutes, but what an effort by that cat that got the fumble from the Saints. Guy never gave up on the play, and he was the one that recovered the onside kick after their last field goal. I was born in New Orleans, but I was still rooting for the Falcons just because of how they looked in the last 5 minutes.

ahh yes i applauded that. New Orleans outplayed the falcons the entire game, but in that moment I was kinda hoping for matt ryan to take advantage and pull off a comeback.

born and raised a packers fan too! and he's not getting any media attention either because any time someone starts to talk about green bay they automatically go to how great favre has been in minnesota and sorta haze over how awesome rodgers has been in his place in green bay.

by the way, i was totally fine with him leaving because prior to the 13-3 season, favre had thrown as many picks as touchdowns for the 2 - 3 years before that... plus, rodgers will be around a lot longer than favre will be, so it was 100% the right move.

Yeah but most people dont want to remember all those 4+ interception games.. just that he is sooo great. there really was no way Thompson could win in the situation he was in, but I think Green Bay Packer fans (not Farve Fans) are happy with the move.

"RB Chris Johnson leads the NFL with 824 rushing yards, and has pledged to buy his offensive linemen cars if he finishes with 2,000 yards rushing this season."

Awesome.

Great news for my fantasy team...

...although he probably just jinxed himself.

Unless there's a version of Madden 10 with him on the cover I think you're okay.

I think we may have the abosolute WORST O-Line in the NFL. How Aaron Rodgers has thrown only 5 INT this season still evades me... yesterdays game was so fucking frustrating. Its like watching Brett Favre from 93 all over again, just cannot get rid of the god damn ball.

Gotta admit though, Freeman looked pretty good for having no WR's and lackluster RB's to work with. If Tampa Bay can get some recievers for that kid I think they'll be back in the mix of things in a few years.