NFL Discussion

The Bills have managed to make this 2-8 season much more exciting than a 2-8 season should be. Today was an exciting game.

Happy to see you guys came back. Anybody watch the Jets today?! Too sick!

Also, NBC just played Panic at the Disco while going to commercial. Also I knew what it was because I love their first album.

childress fired also.

Figured that was just a matter of time.

They arent going to make the playoffs either, might as well just throw Jackson out there and see what he can do.

Let Favre go home, he cant be having much fun this season. He's getting his ass kicked every game.

What was even better is when they were losing earlier, farve making excuses that not everyone was healthy, or playing etc. You get your full compliment of a team, and throw up 3 points...QUIT

youre right let TJ get some reps and see how he does, let him get a name an contract chance in years to come.

I think the Patriots are trying to say they are the best team in football.

Tom Brady is too damn good.

I am thinking that hopefully alot of the national press will just stop with the Jets. Besides the Jets havent beaten great teams, they scraped thru Cincy and the lions..just saying

I am not tryin to sound like a homer as I think the Ravens and Steelers could beat them, I am just tired of all the Jets talk.

I think the Patriots are trying to say they are the best team in football.

Tom Brady is too damn good.

I am thinking that hopefully alot of the national press will just stop with the Jets. Besides the Jets havent beaten great teams, they scraped thru Cincy and the lions..just saying

I am not tryin to sound like a homer as I think the Ravens and Steelers could beat them, I am just tired of all the Jets talk.

Same here, I hate the Jets. Rex keeps saying they are the best team in the NFL....they arent.

I dont see anyone in the AFC being able t beat the Pats. Im hoping for a Pats/Eagles Superbowl.

Also Miami beat the Jets which I always love to see.

Yeah that was a good game I have the NFL Package so I was flipping between the 2. Always good to see a Jets loss. I was wondering if because of last weeks game, if they Jets will be as good as they have been.