NFL Discussion

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

While there's never much to be excited about when it comes to the Bengals, it does excite me to see them have two (seemingly) great drafts in a row.

The acquisition of Gresham, Shipley and Dunlap last year seems like it will be paying dividends for the next few years. And with AJ Green coming after this draft along with Moch, it's something to really be excited about. I love the Dalton pick, but one can't ever be super excited about a QB. Especially with this lockout going on.

LOVE IT!

• 2 months later...
Ocho cinco to new england...

I can totally see Ocho Cinco going off this year playing with Brady.

Between the Jets and Pats, my Fins have no shot for a while haha.

I heard the Jets are trying to get Nnamdi Asomugha too. Can you imagine a defense with him and Revis at the corners? Thats fucking scary.

EDIT: Apparently Houston gave Asomugha a big offer today that the Jets arent prepared to match. I heard like $15M/year.

Ocho cinco to new england...

I can totally see Ocho Cinco going off this year playing with Brady.

Between the Jets and Pats, my Fins have no shot for a while haha.

I heard the Jets are trying to get Nnamdi Asomugha too. Can you imagine a defense with him and Revis at the corners? Thats fucking scary.

EDIT: Apparently Houston gave Asomugha a big offer today that the Jets arent prepared to match. I heard like $15M/year.

I was praying for revis/asomugha and i don't even like the jets...but fuck where do you pass with them 2 out there