NFL Discussion

miami did nothing to help themselves get back into that game, which sucks cuz it colda been exciting.

I didnt see any of them game but god damn....the fucking Bills!

Oh well, I wasnt really expecting them to get into the playoffs anyways. Hoping Sparano gets canned and they hire Cowher!

Also that Eagles comeback was insane.

serious props to that flynn kid.

i thought that game was going to be a blowout (and i think everyone on the patriots did too), and he did one hell of a job keeping the packers in that game.

I picked Flynn up on my fantasy team to start him in place of Rodgers, thats how much faith I had in him and the packers. I think whats most telling about the offense last night was the fact they were on the field for almost 41 minutes. only lost last night because of his inexperience in the final two minutes of a game, not bummed losing at all last night, it was a great game, the packers did the best they could overcoming their injuries. plus the brewers got Greinke, so I was on cloud 9 all day.

why did brett farve fuck around last nite and play. he looked pretty bad, then got demolished...

not the best way to go out...again.

that first drive was vintage favre. the second drive was the end of his career. final home game, out doors in the cold that he was incredible playing in at Lambeau Field... with a QB who had never taken an NFL snap before playing.. i dont blame him for taking a shot with it, its not like the vikings would have had a shot anyways

Fuck the Jets, goddamn do I hate that team.

I hate Sanchez and I hate Rex. Also someone should tell him the turtleneck/sweater vest look hasnt been in style since.....ever...

Way to go Dolphins, lost to the Bills and Lions in back to back weeks!

Hopefully now they finally use a 1st round pick on a QB and get rid of Sparano and go after Cowher!

The Dolphins havent had a decent QB since God....I mean Marino retired. Breese was available to draft the year he came out and Matt Ryan was available the year he came out. Good thing we passed on those schmuks!

yo trav, i would be curious if they got cowher as a coach..plus i miss his angry face on the sidelines

then this happened

"Even with a 10-5 record, the Jets show all the earmarks of a one-and-done playoff squad. A 38-34 loss to Chicago was proof."

fucking jets are front runners...too many off field issues..a big mouth coach, and a QB who doesnt have a good resume in proving himself..playoffs last year aside..i dont think he can run a 2 min drill efficiently.

but in any case..the afc playoff race is fucking outstanding.

yeah, i agree. after halftime i was convinced they'd beat the bears, but that didn't happen. i still think sanchez had a good game and stepped up, but the D blew it. i think he's better than some people think. it's only his second year and has led the team to the playoffs each year. can you put him amongst the best like tom brady and peyton manning? hell no, but he's still a pretty decent quarterback. and although i'm happy they made the playoffs, even if they beat the chiefs they'll have to face the pats on their turf which i don't feel comfortable about at all.

i think they are a good team, and definitely playoff worthy, but definitely not an elite team.

ill agree the saints are sort of under the radar this year because it seems like everyone talks about the falcons / bears / eagles but but at the same time, they just dont seem to have quite the same magic that they had last year - but what do i know? i said i thought the eagles would go to the super bowl and then they roll over and die vs. a vikings team w/ a rookie qb as their starter.