Gaslight Anthem Deluxe Set

You get a 4 action figures all with kung-fu grip, a key chain, coffee table to go with coffee mug, coozie, a piece of their van, one lock of each members hair, every cassette and 8 track tape they ever put out, a sweat band, limited edition air gaslight anthem shoes by nike, and the first one to order gets one member of gaslight to be your maid for one week.

Pay Pal me 1,000,000,000 and we will get the ball rolling!!!

*My last week here at VC is next week, had to mess with you guys at least once before I leave.

Thanks guys! Justin.

You get a 4 action figures all with kung-fu grip, a key chain, coffee table to go with coffee mug, coozie, a piece of their van, one lock of each members hair, every cassette and 8 track tape they ever put out, a sweat band, limited edition air gaslight anthem shoes by nike, and the first one to order gets one member of gaslight to be your maid for one week.

Pay Pal me 1,000,000,000 and we will get the ball rolling!!!

*My last week here at VC is next week, had to mess with you guys at least once before I leave.

Thanks guys! Justin.

Does the package come with an exclusive Gaslight Anthem DVDA?

This lock of hair you speak of; does it include facial/back/pubic hair? Can we request a specific area?

I'm hoping to get pubic hair, but rumor has it that they all shave that area so who knows. Keep your fingers crossed. I'm so glad you all checking this post. Didn't think it would sell this fast but don't underestimate the power of gaslight anthem!!!

This lock of hair you speak of; does it include facial/back/pubic hair? Can we request a specific area?

I'm hoping to get pubic hair, but rumor has it that they all shave that area so who knows. Keep your fingers crossed. I'm so glad you all checking this post. Didn't think it would sell this fast but don't underestimate the power of gaslight anthem!!!

Lets dispel that rumor and ask every one on here who seems to suck them off so hard! ZING!

(what kind of gaslight thread would this be without hate?)