Title Fight "Kingston" 2023 Pressing

N8TRU

https://purplecirclerecords.com/products/title-fight-kingston-7

Title Fight released Kingston, their debut 7", in February 2008 on Flight Plan and Attic Records. Shortly after its release, both labels went defunct and the three-song EP was re-released in 2009 on Six Feet Under Records with an updated layout. This was the first era in which Title Fight was leaving their hometown, traveling around the Mid Atlantic and New England on weekends and on breaks from high school. In summer of 2009, the band released another three-song 7", The Last Thing You Forget, in the middle of their first full-US tour and "Memorial Field," "Loud And Clear," and "Youreyeah" were then included on the CD and digital versions of that release. Since then, this EP has remained out of print in its original format. Purple Circle has now reissued Kingston on a 7" for the first time in 14 years, returning to the original 2008 layout and remastered by Will Yip at Studio 4. 

Limit of 2 records per color per order

*Please allow 1-2 weeks for shipping*

524 BLACK

540 RED

328 BLUE

228 PURPLE

Edited by N8TRU

• N8TRU changed the title to Title Fight "Kingston" 2023 Pressing

21 minutes ago, N8TRU said:

I would say it's safe to assume they'll keep pressing it for as long as people want it. At least one Title Fight member is running this label but I'm not sure who (my guess is Ned).

Yeah it's Ned! 

Just heard back from him. 

"This obviously went much faster than we anticipated. The plan is to keep the record available and affordable for anyone who would like to have a copy so while we don't have concrete plans for a second press I can assure you the record will be back in stock."