PO: Lil Dicky - PENITH

Webstore exclusive variant.  Ships in April.

https://shop.lildicky.com/products/penith-vinyl-lildicky-com-exclusive

I know an Urban Outfitters variant popped up for like an hour last month, then (I’m assuming) got taken down because it was early.  So keep an eye there as well.  I would also assume this will see a standard release from most retail places too.

Edited by Rip

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, andrewlucas said:

I ordered the blue/pink LD exclusive and got the Spotify gold in the mail. Seems like this same thing happened to multiple people on Reddit as well. 

Well damn.  I’ll be getting mine tomorrow so I’ll see how I made out.  How the hell does that even happen?  I mean… I would assume because they’re shipping from the same warehouse, but the Spotify gold wasn’t even available through his webstore.  So weird. 

4 hours ago, pizza face said:

Hopefully they're going to correct their mistake. Mine should be here tomorrow too 

They said to send it back for a replacement. I opened it to make sure it wasn’t just some mistake with the sticker and they said they “understand some will be sent back to them opened”. So I assume multiple people have asked for replacements. 

• 3 weeks later...