Anal.

j4m35

to answer your questions...

not really...shes got a boyfriend now....but refuses to see me because the one time we did get together after the above evening we did a repeat...so i doubt i'd ever see her again...fine by me.

and jeff...yes...but not when you think...lol...and thats all im saying...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jailhouse, i'm with ya on the anal... It's nice sometimes.. it's also nice to change things up..Every now and again i'll pop my thumb in a woman from behind, and if it's ok with her, i'm in there. Mind you i'm not gonna go gape her anal cavity like a large mouth bass or back of chips, but it's fun sometimes. It really all depends on the person i'm with. If she's not enjoying it, then im not gonna either. But some women actually do like anal.

I once dated (2 dates max) a woman who would only let me have sex with her if it was anal. I wasn't gonna say no, because all the foreplay was the best part. Why not take it up a notch. Yes i am one of those few who things foreplay can be just as good as sex. Anyway, i found out later (after we had stopped having sex), she had a boyfriend the whole time, and her vagina was only for her boyfriend and anal didn't count as having sex. That's just dumb i think, but whatever. no ATM though :(

When it all comes down too it, anything from anal to gun fucking (don't worry it had a condom) is only fun when that person enjoys it.. if not it's not any good for me. Personally I'm a big fan of foreplay more than sex (in some cases)

One of my ex's was South African so a little accent, we did anal twice. Man was I a jerk, it was hurting her a little bit. I wanted to finish, so I pounded a little harder. Then bam, lets just say she was in the bathroom for about an 30 minutes trying to wash it out. The moral of the story is, the second time I cummed on her back.

so by logical deduction, we can assume:

alcohol+ex girlfriends=anal?

maybe its alcohol+anal=ex girlfriend.

maybe the girls dont like it, so when the boyfriend trys it on, its a good excuse for the girl to dump him. happened like that with a few (very nice) girls i knew.

i'm not into ass poking. shit comes outta there, doesnt go in. thats just me i guess.

Guest scriptedrain
Well did you cum or what?!

Jesus CHRIST, man! There's just some things you don't talk about in public!

(way to be on point with the Mallrats quotes)

Likewise :)

The first time I did anal was with a girl I met in Austin during fun fun fun fest. I came back for SXSW and the last night I was in town I was looking for a place to stay and she finally came out and met up with me and my friends. We were looking for a place to shack up all night, and finally we went to her friends house. She was on the rag so we didn't do much at first and then we passed out. In the morning we started doing a bit of foreplay and then she turned around and said, "well, you can always do anal" and I immediately said yes. It turned out the room we were staying in was her gay friends so she reached under the bed and found lube right away and we got to it.

It rules.

end.