j4m35

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest baseball

lol @ this thread.

I've got no problems with anal. It's never in the game plan, but if things go that way I'm not complaining. It's always good to mix things up a little. I do require a shower to be a pretty recent event for obvious reasons.

I don't really see the big deal about anal. Just lube it up and it's like a really tight vagina. How could that be a bad thing?

Any guys going to admit they like it when their girlfriend sticks their fingers up your ass?

lol @ this thread.

I've got no problems with anal. It's never in the game plan, but if things go that way I'm not complaining. It's always good to mix things up a little. I do require a shower to be a pretty recent event for obvious reasons.

I don't really see the big deal about anal. Just lube it up and it's like a really tight vagina. How could that be a bad thing?

Any guys going to admit they like it when their girlfriend sticks their fingers up your ass?

I like it when my girlfriend sticks her fingers in your ass.

lol @ this thread.

no so much a finger in the ass, but damn well close... a really deep massage while she was giving me head in the shower. I came like peter north in her nose...She had braces too, but it was the best fellatio i had ever had (even if she wasn't anywhere near my ass). She was just dirty... it was awesome. too bad she moved. I would have given her my paycheck

Exactly.

best to ask the girl in question first eh. OR, you could get her to wear a strap on and she do your ass.

i wonder if you might change your mind.

i don't see the appeal. why would i want to fuck a girl in the ass if her vag was right there? as much as i love a nice ass, i don't feel the need. besides, my girlfriend is very stern on the "no anal" idea. i don't have a problem with it.

Stewie: Oh no, Brian, I'm enjoying myself too much. Do you know that I've got a date with Connie D'Amico this Saturday night at Anal Point?

Brian: Ah, I've heard about that place.

Stewie: Really? What's it like? 'Cause I have no idea.

Brian: Well, uh... I suppose if you imagine it like a parking space, that you think, "Gosh, there's no way I'm gonna be able to fit in there." But then you fold in the side-view mirrors and, sure enough, well, look at that.

Stewie: Well, in that scenario, it sounds like I'd rather be the parking space than the car.

Brian: Yeah, that's what I've always guessed.

Stewie: Oh no, Brian, I'm enjoying myself too much. Do you know that I've got a date with Connie D'Amico this Saturday night at Anal Point?

Brian: Ah, I've heard about that place.

Stewie: Really? What's it like? 'Cause I have no idea.

Brian: Well, uh... I suppose if you imagine it like a parking space, that you think, "Gosh, there's no way I'm gonna be able to fit in there." But then you fold in the side-view mirrors and, sure enough, well, look at that.

Stewie: Well, in that scenario, it sounds like I'd rather be the parking space than the car.

Brian: Yeah, that's what I've always guessed.

is that actually in a family guy? fuck i gotta pay more attention to those things.

anyways in regards to a post about 2 or 3 above this one...

yah if my girlfriend had a no anal policy i wouldn't have a problem with it. it kinda has to be a mutual thing both people wanna do.