Jay Reatard #5

From the Matador site:

Pre-sale for the 5th installment of our Jay Reatard 7″ singles series begins this Tuesday at 3pm.

Here’s how it’s gonna to go….

On Tuesday, at 3pm EST we will reveal an email address on preorder.matadorrecords.com

Please send an email to the revealed address with “Jay Reatard” as the subject line. Those that email us in time to get a record will see a buy-link appear in the store when they log into their account within the hour. Make sure to send an email from your Matador Store registered email address. To be clear, sending an email DOES NOT ensure that you’ll get a copy…

We have even fewer copies of this 7″ than we had of the last one so we’re taking these extra steps to ensure that everyone gets a fair shake at getting a copy. That means less server lock-up, no waiting in the checkout line, and (hopefully) less confusion in general. Good luck!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha... How is that supposed to be more efficient? The more people you have involved in this process, the more likely it is to get fucked up. An automated system built to add and separate these tasks didn't even work, but now they are going to email each person and not leave anybody out apparently? Why the fuck do they keep reducing the amount available anyway, can't they just keep one number and go with it? This is driving me nuts, and yeah I know, nobody is forcing me to buy them, but it sucks that it's not even enjoyable due to these calamities. Also, I am on lots of meds so I'm probably more agitated.