Jay Reatard #5

on the real tho, confirmation email!!!!!

This email confirms that you will be able to purchase the 5th Jay Reatard single.

Please give us about 30 minutes for the servers to get back up to speed so we can dump in your email address. After that, you should be able to log in to your Matador account and buy 1 7" whenever you want.

Thanks for participating in this and we hope you enjoy your record.

Take care,

Matador Records

Can you check what timestamp your email in has?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone,

At this point the confirmation emails have been sent out. Those who got one should be able to log into the store and will see a buy link on the Trapped Here page.

https://www.matadorrecords.com/store...catalog_id=319

The link is not time-sensitive so order when you want.

If you haven't gotten an email, I'm sorry to say we don't have a copy for you. As you saw, the copies we had for mailorder sold out in less than a minute.

Take care

Next release: 500 copies, 5 different covers. You must order by sending a Saint Bernard carrying one of those tiny whiskey barrels around his neck with a slip of paper on which you've written your email address. If the dog arrives one month from today before 5pm EST, you will receive instructions within 24hrs revealing the drop spot where you can leave cash (unmarked bills, nothing bigger than a $20) and pick up your record. Arrive alone.

make the next ones easier to get.

How much easier can it get? Or do you mean press more so everyone can get one...

Yeah I think I sent mine withint 5 seconds of it being up. I was hitting F5 for a good min, had the email ready to go, saw the address, autocopy on highlight, paste done. I'm fast on the net, but I guess I wasn't fast enough this time, oh well, it was fun. FUN, that's why we collect records right!