For any Fucked Up collectors

patron

I was at the show today, it was great. They had Chris Murphy from Sloan on stage to sign a few tracks. As for the 7', I picked up two, one for me and one for my buddy. They were gift wrapped really nicely, I undid the rapping on mine, I left it on for my friends. I got the cover with the boy in the suit crying. And there no limit to the amount one could buy. It was funny, Pink Eyes said "Hey everyone, buy three; one to keep wrapped, one to open, and one to sell on EBay. I don't care what you do with them, I say buy low, sell high"!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the show today, it was great. They had Chris Murphy from Sloan on stage to sign a few tracks. As for the 7', I picked up two, one for me and one for my buddy. They were gift wrapped really nicely, I undid the rapping on mine, I left it on for my friends. I got the cover with the boy in the suit crying. And there no limit to the amount one could buy. It was funny, Pink Eyes said "Hey everyone, buy three; one to keep wrapped, one to open, and one to sell on EBay. I don't care what you do with them, I say buy low, sell high"!

Yeah, the show was fucking great! I was only able to pick up two copies though, so I'm keeping one sealed and I've already opened and played the other one. I also got one of the smaller prints /175, but I wasn't able to get one of the larger ones /50 in time. :'(

Also got a setlist that I'm keeping with the 7". It was probably the best time I've ever seen Fucked Up. Mainly because they played Neat Parts. I love that song.

Well I know that there were 1000 of the 7" pressed, and I know that they sold out of the limited edition ones last night, I'm going to assume that there were 100 of those. And I'm going to assume that the different covers are for different things. Like the boy crying is probably the release show, and maybe they'll have one other cover for the shipment sent to the UK, and the third is probably for the retail stores that got them.

Just a hunch though.

Dammit! You got one of the big posters. I want one so badly. and also, I wanted the B-side to be a Don't They Know It's Christmas type thing, so I was kind of let down by that.

what's the nature of the collaboration then?

It's pretty much just the guitar player playing around and all the other artists just phone in and say happy holidays.