The loved ones 10" repress is up now

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, please, for the love of god you should pick up that ratchets record! (shameless plug for my former band)

thanks everyone who ordered the loved ones records...they have been selling like hot cakes and i know that it's a direct result from this board. you dudes/dudettes rule. we've had to go ahead and repress again...don't worry...you'll be the firsts to know.

if you're interested in some of the lesser known chunksaah stuff i would strongly urge everyone to check out the sticks and stones anthology. they are/were one of the best bands new jersey has ever had and probably ever will have. (after over 10 years of searching i finally got their first 7" last week...traded a floorpunch 7" for it...whoohoo!) of course the world/inferno stuff is great and the low budgets release we did last year is one of the best punk records i've heard in a good number of years. and the legendary 25 year anniversary reissue of the wacky hi-jinks of adrenalin o.d. comes out next week.

yes, please, for the love of god you should pick up that ratchets record! (shameless plug for my former band)

thanks everyone who ordered the loved ones records...they have been selling like hot cakes and i know that it's a direct result from this board. you dudes/dudettes rule. we've had to go ahead and repress again...don't worry...you'll be the firsts to know.

if you're interested in some of the lesser known chunksaah stuff i would strongly urge everyone to check out the sticks and stones anthology. they are/were one of the best bands new jersey has ever had and probably ever will have. (after over 10 years of searching i finally got their first 7" last week...traded a floorpunch 7" for it...whoohoo!) of course the world/inferno stuff is great and the low budgets release we did last year is one of the best punk records i've heard in a good number of years. and the legendary 25 year anniversary reissue of the wacky hi-jinks of adrenalin o.d. comes out next week.

I couldn't really get into the Low Budgets songs I've heard, but I'll totally pick up that Ratchets record!

i will have more info on this in the next couple weeks but if you go see the loved ones in the u.k. this week they will have the 3rd pressing of the debut 10" with them. i guess this is more of a warning to not pay a whole lot of money on ebay for a copy as they will be available to many of you very soon. sorry to be so cryptic...just don't want to see any collectors get ripped off.

international orders and a handful of domestics that were ordered in the first week shipped on saturday. all other domestic orders ordered before this monday were dropped off at the post office about an hour ago. newer international orders will take a couple more days to ship cause of new custom form crap that i need to take care of. orders placed after monday will probably not ship for about 2 weeks.

the 2nd press is the pink one. the 3rd press is a different color cover and corresponding vinyl. i'm sure someone from the u.k. will post about it soon enough.

the 3rd (uk) press, is it tour only? is there anywhere that people in the states can order it online?

is anyone here going to any of the UK shows?

dude, try to keep up with what's being talked about

i will have more info on this in the next couple weeks but if you go see the loved ones in the u.k. this week they will have the 3rd pressing of the debut 10" with them. i guess this is more of a warning to not pay a whole lot of money on ebay for a copy as they will be available to many of you very soon. sorry to be so cryptic...just don't want to see any collectors get ripped off.