The loved ones 10" repress is up now

the 3rd (uk) press, is it tour only? is there anywhere that people in the states can order it online?

is anyone here going to any of the UK shows?

did you read his post where he said it would be available online later? or did you just post in this thread and guess what the posts above yours said?

in any case i want to know what this press will look like! plus why the repress if the second press hasn't even sold out yet? also i want number!

hope its not another splatter. two splatter variations seems like enough.

when is the first UK show these will be at exactly? also if they have them for sale on tour why not on the chunksaah website yet? they must be ready?

anyways thats enough questions for one post.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so they got something to sell on tour

i'm not sure you understood what i was saying. if they have some on tour the vinyl is obviously ready. so it would be ready on tour and ready in america simultaneously. therefore it should be ready to be sold at both places. [/logic]

unless Chunksaah had Pirates Press drop ship a box of 10"s to the Loved Ones in the UK and Chunksaah themselves haven't gotten their box of 10"s yet. doesn't Pirates Press get their vinyl pressed in Europe? that would explain why the band would have the records before Chunksaah.

i'm not sure you understood what i was saying. if they have some on tour the vinyl is obviously ready. so it would be ready on tour and ready in america simultaneously. therefore it should be ready to be sold at both places. [/logic]

unless Chunksaah had Pirates Press drop ship a box of 10"s to the Loved Ones in the UK and Chunksaah themselves haven't gotten their box of 10"s yet. doesn't Pirates Press get their vinyl pressed in Europe? that would explain why the band would have the records before Chunksaah.

yes, yes it would. however surely it isn't cheaper to press a release in Europe and ship it to America then too just press it in America?

yes, yes it would. however surely it isn't cheaper to press a release in Europe and ship it to America then too just press it in America?

Then they would have to ship it from America to the UK. Either way you're sending shit international. (Assuming some was sent to Chunksaah, and they're not just getting leftovers.)

what im saying is that chunksaah are giving them all the records to be sold at shows first. and if there is any left, then they will put them up in the store. show exclusive stuff is a good thing

that would be viable if there wasn't a post stating exactly the opposite, that it would be available to everyone so North Americans shouldn't bother getting hosed on ebay.

got word from Dave that they'll have copies of the 3rd press for sale at the Knitting Factory (NYC) show on September 14th.

Stoked for that show and to see the records.

anyone else going to this?

could you possibly pick one up for me? i'm gonna be in chicago and i need it to complete my collection. thanks.

no kidding. despite that packaging job i haven't heard of one person who's had a damaged copy. seems like risky business sending them like that though.

i thought the same thing...maybe because it was shrink wrapped?...who knows

I've received 7"'s, 10"'s, and LPs in those "Gator-Pak" type mailers, never received anything damaged. Which is quite surprisingly, honestly. But they seem to hold up really well.